is mundo op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EZ Bake Loven

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
Actually I agree, his laning at lvl 3 is INSANE. Get your cleaver then run up to them with your e and 2 up, you are doing like 200+ dmg a second and you keep on cleaving them. And his late game is good because cleavers along with 200 AD w/o any AD items is really strong. So from my experience I feel he is an early game god, meh mid game, and strong late. But the best use of his early game as far as jungling goes, is to take red at about lvl 4 and get the wraith buff. 450 MS with red buff and slow on cleavers is freaking strong.

Also I think he might be as good as shyvana in TT if not better, not sure yet. He counters her by kiting her really hard, jungle as fast as her, take camps as early as her, and has a slow and more dmg early game so his ganks are better.

His only weakness I feel is his mid game because he is a little too squishy for my tastes, and his dps isnt that amazing. Feel free to tell me more about Mundo though, because most of my experience has been me jungling mundo or my friend jungling him. I haven't laned him yet, just laned against him, and I didn't have much trouble when I was Irelia or Kennen.
I have only laned him and im 11 wins 3 loses ranked with over a 2/1 kd. My team is 1540 elo and ive beaten a lot of good laners such as kennen ryze and even trynd easily. i think he is really viable in lane but most players dont. My stats speak fpr themselves. I dont think im a really good mundo yet Im gold elo after only 14 games with him and like two with trynd and yorick. He is better than people think and his mid game feels really good to me. Depends what you build

Coola

02-23-2012

I can see the ryze and trynd losing, but idk bout kennen. Any good kennen can kite a mundo to hell. Just like he beats every other melee.

Also what do you build on mundo? I think he is weaker mid game for us because a jungler nets less gold then a lane.

EZ Bake Loven

02-23-2012

Quote:
I can see the ryze and trynd losing, but idk bout kennen. Any good kennen can kite a mundo to hell. Just like he beats every other melee.

Also what do you build on mundo? I think he is weaker mid game for us because a jungler nets less gold then a lane.
I didnt say the kennen was a good player. I agree that mundo loses early. Normally by 13 min i have a full warmogs and then i just dont die the rest of the match. The reason im 2/1 in kd is bc after warmogs I have a lot more options. People forget mundos kit is **** without farm. I dont run him in jungle bc i dont scale well into mid or late game at all. He feels like trash

Coola

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake Loven View Post
I didnt say the kennen was a good player. I agree that mundo loses early. Normally by 13 min i have a full warmogs and then i just dont die the rest of the match. The reason im 2/1 in kd is bc after warmogs I have a lot more options. People forget mundos kit is **** without farm. I dont run him in jungle bc i dont scale well into mid or late game at all. He feels like trash
Hmm gotta try warmogs then. Usually go mallet after wriggles, but rushing warmogs sounds intriguing.

twinksthebard

02-24-2012

Mundo is strong but not op madreds bloodrazor=gg for him

Coola

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinksthebard View Post
Mundo is strong but not op madreds bloodrazor=gg for him
There lies the problem. You are now focusing the Mundo. So the other 2 people are gonna destroy your team. Also bloodrazor is 3800 gold and only does 4% of your health each hit. You will be squishy and the mundo will take a while to kill still.

EZ Bake Loven

02-24-2012

Quote:
There lies the problem. You are now focusing the Mundo. So the other 2 people are gonna destroy your team. Also bloodrazor is 3800 gold and only does 4% of your health each hit. You will be squishy and the mundo will take a while to kill still.
If they fovus me my team wrecks them. If they focus me it takes forever to kill me and my team wrecks them. Its kind a lose lose situation. You want to kill mundo but cant and when you try...I just ult with warmogs and dont die anyways. I run exhaust /heal as my summoners and always have a warmogs by 15 min, most of the time by 13 so middle game i feel really strong. Even mordekaiser just gets rolled trying to 1v1 me mid game.

Yeah if they go bloodrazor my team kills them first and it takes a ton of gold to get that. No one has countered with that bc good ranked 3s end before 25 min. Most of my games are 20 at most. They dont have time to build that. If they do, thats all they have. Its not worth their time.

Hope that helps some

Telchinus

02-24-2012

If the opposing them has a good AD range they can get a BT in the same amount of me or less (I've had games where I just wreck with an AD carry (unranked) and get my BT in under ten minutes). Also if mundo versus a strong harass (kennen or fizz) or a strong 1v1 character (jax or idk. . .) he can be taken out without too much trouble. Yes Mundo is good, but no he's not unstoppable as long as you have a ingle player to counter.

EZ Bake Loven

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telchinus View Post
If the opposing them has a good AD range they can get a BT in the same amount of me or less (I've had games where I just wreck with an AD carry (unranked) and get my BT in under ten minutes). Also if mundo versus a strong harass (kennen or fizz) or a strong 1v1 character (jax or idk. . .) he can be taken out without too much trouble. Yes Mundo is good, but no he's not unstoppable as long as you have a ingle player to counter.
Everyone has games where they get fed early, try not to use that as logic to counter a character as it's very hypothetical. The way you stop mundo is by ganking him over and over with a jungler. He doesn't lose to many people as he can cleaver his CS, if you try to zone him, he cleavers that person instead. There isn't one char that really counters mundo either. He is that char that requires a team effort to take down. He is similar to udyr in that he has a lot of build options and is very hard to 1v1, even if you're a ranged ad carry. His ult allows him to be on top of you in no time.

We should do a match. You think AD carry works against mundo, but unless you're Vayne, I really don't care about you. Mundo owns who he pleases lol.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

Sion, Mundo, Warwick, always heal, never die.