LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChikinJoe456

02-14-2012

I downloaded LoL fine... but my issue is connecting to the server. My very first game I was able to connect and now it opens up the PvP Client and goes to a blackscreen. I try to re login and my leaver level is now at 3 because of me trying to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

TinkmaC

02-15-2012

So far so good thanks

lloydparreno

02-17-2012

this guy really helped me out! thx

hellfury32

02-20-2012

no matter how many times i uninstall and reinstall everything ( even compter protection) nothing works and LoL support inst much help. plz help i miss my ap shen

any help is aprecciated

FrostBiteHunter

Recruiter

02-20-2012

Mine said This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. What does that mean anyone has answers?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

02-24-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

We are currently experiencing an issue with our distribution network. Please use the link in the original post for the time being!

ISG Kasper

02-24-2012

I'm getting the same problem as the guy above me.

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.

I even used the link in this post, still didn't work.

ShakeDatS

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikinJoe456 View Post
I downloaded LoL fine... but my issue is connecting to the server. My very first game I was able to connect and now it opens up the PvP Client and goes to a blackscreen. I try to re login and my leaver level is now at 3 because of me trying to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
I totally feel you bro. that was what i was experiencing yesterday. two straight games of leave cuz all i got was the blackscreen.

Cerebralx

02-24-2012

this isnt helping me one bit, doing the exact same thing. what the heck. cmon. please fix the problem. if anyone has a solution please let me know

Cerebralx

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
We are currently experiencing an issue with our distribution network. Please use the link in the original post for the time being!
if it worked maybe we would use it...