LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PresidentC

02-22-2012

Hi! this is awesome! I hope i can get someone!

Summoner Name: PresidentC
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: 1 month

So I realized that tier 3 runes are quite expensive and so are skins so Im looking to get really good with one character all the way to level 30 until I can afford runes for other characters. I have been playing xin and janna for a while but I just started playing ezreal and I love it! I am not really good, but I absolutely love it! can someone help me out with playing ez?

I would also like someone who can teach me about each hero if possible cuz im always getting surprised by the things other characters can do. thank u!

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresidentC View Post
Hi! this is awesome! I hope i can get someone!

Summoner Name: PresidentC
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: 1 month

So I realized that tier 3 runes are quite expensive and so are skins so Im looking to get really good with one character all the way to level 30 until I can afford runes for other characters. I have been playing xin and janna for a while but I just started playing ezreal and I love it! I am not really good, but I absolutely love it! can someone help me out with playing ez?

I would also like someone who can teach me about each hero if possible cuz im always getting surprised by the things other characters can do. thank u!
I'm actually about to start a teaching lesson. You're welcome to join in if you'd like. I'll send you a friend request.

Dove Cove

02-22-2012

Summoner Name: Dove Cove
Summoner Level: 8
Playing For: 3 weeks

I've been playing support since I started since no one else will play it. Right now I only have Soraka as support and about to get Sona when I get enough IP. I'd love to get the hang of every type of role, but for right now I want to learn support. Support rules!!

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dove Cove View Post
Summoner Name: Dove Cove
Summoner Level: 8
Playing For: 3 weeks

I've been playing support since I started since no one else will play it. Right now I only have Soraka as support and about to get Sona when I get enough IP. I'd love to get the hang of every type of role, but for right now I want to learn support. Support rules!!
I've been helping you out a lot. You're fantastic.

PresidentC

02-22-2012

haha well I wont be able to play until around 6 if u dont mind

Gir

02-22-2012

Fine by me!

Rakaneth

02-22-2012

Summoner Name: Rakaneth
Summoner Level: 17
Playing For: 1.5 months

I, too, spent most of my pre-15 games playing against bots. Now I am playing regular PvP more. I've read a ton of guides and watched a lot of videos in an attempt to improve my game, but there are significant areas I feel I need improvement in:

*Last-hitting/farming as AP or AD carry
*Item builds. I never seem to have a clean progression and am always behind everyone else.
*AD carry roles in general. I can't play these well.

Champion-specific:

My favorite champion is Nidalee and I would LOVE some specific tips for her, but my goal is to learn two champions of each major role so that I can never get counter-banned in ranked. I own quite a few champions (free or mostly purchased with RP). Of the roles, I most enjoy support and tank, though I am intensely interested in learning to jungle.

I totally appreciate any help you can give.

scoutmckillsteal

02-22-2012

I know I posted this in the other thread but here it is again
student application
Name: scoutmckillsteal
Level:30
playing for at least a year
I'll be honest, up until recently I was a total noob. I've played some HoN and DoTA as well as LoL and I'd love to learn more about jungling, timing ganks with jungling and controlling the game from the jungle. I also enjoy AP carries but when I play them I'm quite mediocre as a threat to the opposition. I'd maybe just like some tips in terms of harassing and lane control and dealing with the squishiness of ap carries. Characters I enjoy are Fiddle,Annie, Ryze and Tristana (Ad Carry I know but I still love her). I would also love to be able to have the skill level to have a high elo..that's my goal.

JMoneyFresh

02-22-2012

Making Eggtart proud, Rai!

I volunteer my services to give some classes to newer players. I play a lot of support and AD carry. I also play a lot of... unconventional mids.

If anyone wants some help you can feel free to add me too.

Gir

02-22-2012

Anyone is welcome to add me for any reason.