Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoDenial

Senior Member

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
I may be able to teach you a thing or four about card tricks, even a few that don't require sleeves. as for Riven... well, I've never met her in person, but I can tell you that when the chips are down, she's really focused.
I merely mean, uhh... Somebody wearing strange clothes or standing in the corner, looking like she wants to dance but is too scared...

Forget I said anything,

What's your favorite build a summoner could use for you?

-Summoner NoDenial


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
War with the void? What brings you to say that? I'm sure this Malzahar person would love to bring all of the Daemons through but the beasts should know nothing about all out war. Then again Cho'gath and Kog'maw shouldn't even have sentient thought let alone speech. Any way, if any more of the beasts were to break through they would have to deal with me, Anna and Kassadin.
Skag,

Have you seen what Cho'Gath does to people?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skagwatcher

Senior Member

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Skag,

Have you seen what Cho'Gath does to people?
No, but i have seen bigger, stronger beasts slain by my hand. The actions of one do not warrant war unless this one is a leader. In the void, Cho'gath is high in the heirarchy but by no means a leader. By war i assumed you meant all out combat not just one or two tactical insertions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-18-2012

Twisted Fate,

Who's the most annoying champion on the fields to you?

-Jay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDenial View Post
I merely mean, uhh... Somebody wearing strange clothes or standing in the corner, looking like she wants to dance but is too scared...

Forget I said anything,

What's your favorite build a summoner could use for you?

-Summoner NoDenial
NoDenial,

As for the items, I like being able to attack quickly and to great effect, utilizing my abilities to the best.

The lady, however.. you're going to have to be more specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Twisted Fate,

Who's the most annoying champion on the fields to you?

-Jay
Tryndamere. He simply refuses to die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2012

Dear TF,

What's your opinion of Piltover? Caitlyn? Also, do you know anything about the mysterious "C" villain there? And how he always leaves cards with a C on it? Or why everything I say is a question?

Why can't I stop this?
Summoner Wex?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear TF,

What's your opinion of Piltover? Caitlyn? Also, do you know anything about the mysterious "C" villain there? And how he always leaves cards with a C on it? Or why everything I say is a question?

Why can't I stop this?
Summoner Wex?
Wex,

Piltover is a nice place, though I have to play on the straight and narrow there because of Caitlyn. She's a kind enough lady, don't get me wrong, but she has a tendency to be... inflexible when it comes to her administration of the law. As for "C", I know nothing about him, but he aggravates me. The cards are supposed to be my... well, calling card. And I don't know why you are always talking in questions. Maybe you could ask a certain Doctor. He has a similar problem with speaking in the third person, so you could talk it over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuzAnn

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

Do you like spicy foods at all?

-Summoner Ann


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuzAnn View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

Do you like spicy foods at all?

-Summoner Ann
Ann,

Of course I do! Y'all can't have spice in your life unless you have spice in your meals. My personal favorite kickin' flavor is this green-looking paste from Ionia that packs a really mean punch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuzAnn

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Ann,

Of course I do! Y'all can't have spice in your life unless you have spice in your meals. My personal favorite kickin' flavor is this green-looking paste from Ionia that packs a really mean punch.
Ever had anything hot enough to make you cry? ;)