Give the option to surrender before 20

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osoe

02-17-2012

i would like a option to surrender before 20 because its a ****en waste of time sometimes u know. sometimes in a 4v5 there is a chance but in the elo i am in its getting really ****en annoying wasting 20min of my life just to have someone leave at the beginning, or have someone feed **** load before the 20min mark. make it option to surrender not 4 to 1, but 3 to 2 because duo que control if we surrender or not, and some people just like to waste others time and click no. this will improve the game experience.

do this **** and say no more.

Best Warwick NA

02-17-2012

I agree about surrending anytime, I want to add on that it should be a MAJORITY of 3 out of 5, not 4 out of 5, especially with people who dont bother voting one way or the other.

Keeblah

02-17-2012

I lol at you people... *Derp I suck so lets surrender*

Levinthian

02-17-2012

Ya i never surrender. Even if im on a bad team im so mad i say no all the time to make them suffer dying more so they can maybe learn what not to do. BUT when people afk and u want to end b/c its impossible sometimes to win an uneven game, they should let you surrender b4 20 if there is an afk. and the timer should be at maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

Honchkrow

02-17-2012

I think a 15 minute surrender would be fine, as that's typically the tiem you know when you know that you can't win if you would surrender at 20.

BurntWalrus

02-18-2012

-.- can't tell you how many games i've had with 1-2 afk and the other feeding.

Like really, can we get a system where if 1-2 go afk we get an option to surrender?

NOT DC, AFK.

Docomobad

02-18-2012

I think surrender option shoudl be removed or increased to 30 minutes...

I cannot count the number of games my **** team surrendered at 20 min when we only behind 1-2 towers and 4-5 deaths....

I also cannot count the number of games I have seen turned around despite being behind 10-15 kills and behind 4-5 towers.

intox fishy

02-18-2012

The grammar in this thread is a nightmare.

XphantomX88

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docomobad View Post
I think surrender option shoudl be removed or increased to 30 minutes...

I cannot count the number of games my **** team surrendered at 20 min when we only behind 1-2 towers and 4-5 deaths....

I also cannot count the number of games I have seen turned around despite being behind 10-15 kills and behind 4-5 towers.
U sire are a smart man.
Surrender is a privelege not an obligation

brossef

02-18-2012

i smell junior members.