Ask Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Care to spar sometime?

-Tekun Valos
Who are you...?

Are you a summoner? Who spars?

Heil Teemo

02-17-2012

Dear Riven,

Do you find it hard to manage your hairdo, or does it just naturally spike up like that? It certainly looks like styling gel, but that would raise the question of how you acquired the gel during your exile.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Who are you...?

Are you a summoner? Who spars?
Turns out there are quite a few of them. It would seem the Ministry trains them in order to defend themselves without magic.

Ask Shyvana

02-17-2012

I wonder, have you patched things up with the Ionians at all? I'm sure, given how public your current life choices are, they'd be willing to speak to you.

Ask Riven

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Dear Riven,

Do you find it hard to manage your hairdo, or does it just naturally spike up like that? It certainly looks like styling gel, but that would raise the question of how you acquired the gel during your exile.
My hair is fairly easy to manage. I pin it up at the back so it doesn't get in the way during a fight. I guess that's why it looks spiky. I go through a lot of pins though... They really aren't meant for combat situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I wonder, have you patched things up with the Ionians at all? I'm sure, given how public your current life choices are, they'd be willing to speak to you.
That's a large question... And quite personal... But still... I think I should answer it.
I don't think things will ever be 'patched up'. I can't simply apologize for what I was involved in. I've been approached by a few, with mixed results. But personally, I won't seek them out for forgiveness. I'd rather show them that I have the power to change things for the better, which I hope will earn me some form of respect.
I'm fond of the way the Institute works. Power begets power. Necessary violence avoids unnecessary violence. This seems something like a mix between Noxian and Ionian ideologies (and perhaps Demacian as well, if you find some sort of 'justice' in it), so by participating and improving our world, I think we can find some common ground.

Jaykoboy

02-17-2012

Riven,

Who is your favorite champion to duel? Who's your least favorite champion in general?

-Jay

poponastick

02-17-2012

Riven, ready for two deep questions?

What do you think of fate? Does it exist and guide us all down an inexorable path? Or can we forge our own destinies?

Also,

What is justice? Do you believe in moral relativism or absolutism? Is something always right or wrong or is there gray area?

Dunkelzahn

02-17-2012

Dear Riven,

Why is it that you believe in the Noxian ideal of the strongest, regardless of where they come from or who they are, deserve power, but when someone who's doing the same thing manages to inconvenience you (Singed), you immediately believe the entire ideal is shattered and corrupted and proceed to become emotional about it?

Heil Teemo

02-17-2012

*sees all these thoughtful philosophical questions*

... Hey Riven, what's your favorite pastry?

Nwol

02-17-2012

Nah. Not a summoner at all. (Why do people confuse me with Nwol?), but I'm tied to the league. I'm a bit of a fan but I simply seek single combat, friendly of course. I would understood if you declined however.

-Tekun Valos