Trynd needs to be nerfed, at least in 3s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XF12R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

try to play with anyone against ,,war is art" (when he play with tryn) man that kid raped me and my team after he sucked all game long. he just pufff got a I.E. then 3 PDs....wooooottt.... he raped voly yi and gp in like 10 sec.... :-O

Anduraga

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XF12R View Post
try to play with anyone against ,,war is art" (when he play with tryn) man that kid raped me and my team after he sucked all game long. he just pufff got a I.E. then 3 PDs....wooooottt.... he raped voly yi and gp in like 10 sec.... :-O
Buy Randuins Omen and Frozen Heart. Tryndamere investing solely in phantom dancers is by far the easiest to counter. And your entire team was primarily AD from the looks of it (or if one of them was AP it was a very bad pick). If you see a crit based champion on the other team, invest in the appropiate counters. I fail to see how a Yi or GP actually loses to a Tryndamere though O.o

Restiur1

02-15-2012

For me the people who make thread about tryndamere its op are lvl 1-15 in their account and thats why they cant beat tryn on top

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

In Soviet Russia, there are many counters to Trynd!
As well as in the US. He's not a good pick now after all the nerfs

Brother Of Dux

02-22-2012

When I was very noob:
"Lol look at trynd he not even helping his team doing his own thing while we 5v4 his team"
-after the skirmish both sides retreat to lick their wounds, whensuddenly
"your inhibitor has been destoyed"
DaFuq

msz

02-23-2012

everyone is saying tryn is so easy to counter, but i usually see people losing to a tryn solo team. i guess i must be playing with very bad people constantly, also i am very bad.