You know I decided to make this its own thread. Morello, support players aren't dumb.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oracle1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Omg yes

Tuesti7c

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You'll like the new support character
I don't read the 10000 threads that talk about the new support champion coming out shortly, and the dedication to release more! Ignore me!

IMLOwl

02-09-2012

Good points, but a lot of the support hate is simply the meta. Everyone wants to carry. No one wants to do the little things that make winning possible while not doing any CSing. It's the same reason every ranked game is started with 4 kids immediately typing "I TOP/MID."

0xiDIzE

02-09-2012

Quote:
I think I would have liked him/her more about six months ago. Riot has certainly released enough tanky DPS that are never seen in ranked between then and now to fill a whale tank at Seaworld.

But I hope you're right.

Waffles Inc

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Hey i got an idea... DO SOMETHING WITH KARMA. She has this cool mantra system that you could totally rework cause only 6 people play her, so you don't really lose an audience.
Guinsoo's working on it.

Something in his Twitter about testing Mantra Q with a knockback effect.

hashinshin

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
Good points, but a lot of the support hate is simply the meta. Everyone wants to carry. No one wants to do the little things that make winning possible while not doing any CSing. It's the same reason every ranked game is started with 4 kids immediately typing "I TOP/MID."
I love playing me some blitzcrank support. Nothing beats being 3 kills in the hole 10 minutes in the game cause you killed their lane so hard.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
I love to play supports, please don't generalize.

Rasmorak

02-09-2012

Quote:
I don't read the 10000 threads that talk about the new support champion coming out shortly, and the dedication to release more! Ignore me!

Morello

Lead Designer

02-09-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
I love playing me some blitzcrank support. Nothing beats being 3 kills in the hole 10 minutes in the game cause you killed their lane so hard.
It's hard to get a good one, but a fantastic Blitz bot is a nightmare to fight against.

Cameryn Kyre

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Sona/Soraka. These supports are to supports what annie is to AP. They're even dumber than annie cause they don't even need to get in range of an enemy to maximize effectiveness.
So... you're not using her Q R or passive at all...?

123456 ... 7