Madred's Razors and Wriggle's Lantern don't stack.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killsteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Is this intended? I was under the impression that they did, since they are different unique items, why wouldn't they? I decided to test it. It took me 485 hits to get 100 procs with both items, so right about 20%, as if the Razors are just disregarded. And they will never proc at the same time. The unique passive's from Ghostblade and Brutalizer stack, so shouldn't these as well?

I also posted in item discussion but there hasn't been a red post there for over 300 threads.

Lilli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Its intended.

Dandy RM

07-21-2010

but bloodrazor and wriggles do and it makes for some epic fast baron solos.

MoarYogurt

07-21-2010

It's built that way because if they stack nashor and dragon become a joke.

Madred didn't used to have a unique passive. It was stupidly broken. WW could get 3 of them and solo Nashor easily very early in the game.

That's why it is this way.

killsteel

07-21-2010

Yes I remember that, but now they are two completely different items, so I don't see why they wouldn't stack.

Kaeoz

07-21-2010

^Because basically WW can solo nashor like crazy if he could stack razor/lantern

jonnerloller

07-21-2010

Because the Wriggle's is built from Madred, The unique passive comes from there.

Same way Lichbane and Sheen dont work together.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

07-21-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnerloller View Post
Because the Wriggle's is built from Madred, The unique passive comes from there.

Same way Lichbane and Sheen dont work together.
That's not necessarily the way to word it, as Youmuu's and Brutalizer stack.

Basically though, we're pretty much against Madreds Razor stacking. The upgrade to Lantern isn't cost-prohibitive enough to dodge this rule.

jonnerloller

07-21-2010

Ah. Phreak replied to my post.
Amazing..

Ah, bad on my part. I forgot that Youmuu and brutalizer stacks...

Amarathval

07-21-2010

also remember you lose this effect when you upgrade to bloodrazor, so having bloodrazor and lantern means you do the 4% magic damage, have the chance proc against minions (great for jungle and heimer turrets) aaaaand get to place wards around with the lantern.