Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHangman

02-03-2012

Talking about tryndamere in jungle, not in lane, in lane ofc he can still win, in jungle he gets very low (especially if he gets double golems) and if the other jungler can finish camps faster and ambush him then they win. Most have no idea what they are doing.
Counters to Cass? a good kennen, brand, and a good ahri, really if you out play her then you win, or any of these + a sion or someone with a stun, renekton can close and beat her up pretty easy too. Cass relies heavily on landing that first q.
Shyvanna is probably the fastest and safest threes jungler, no mana + tanky and aoe. Lee sin has been falling off for a few weeks now imo, still strong but not the free win he was.
Skarner I need to see to believe, I know he can do well in jungle, has less mana issues than other mana based junglers, but I don't think his levels 1-5 are strong enough as a jungler. Ganking at 6 is a pretty long wait in threes.

Coola

02-04-2012

So Sam 2 things i wanna ask.

What are your opinions on jungle mundo he has a good clear since his buff. Playing him the same way everyone plays him in summoners rift, but build a wriggles on him for the buff/dragon control. And his gank if your lane has any slow or stun it will net a kill because of his q perma slow and insane damage from w and e. My jungler has liked it a bit. Not god tier or tier 1, but maybe a tier 2 jungle?

Also why lower riven down from god tier to tier 1? Her nerf was pretty minor, she is still a really good jungler and her lane is almost unbeatable unless you pick direct counter picks, in which case you just jungle her.

Saiyushu

02-04-2012

In short, can you make a changelog with reasons xD

EnemyController

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Think Sam meant lane Skarner, don't think he can jungle well anymore after the mana increase on Q.

TheHangman

02-06-2012

Lane skarner? hrm but wouldnt that get beat by mages/ranged?

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-06-2012

Really dangerous against a champ with "average" mobility early game, and destroys any AD offtank who tries to stick to him.

The problem with Skarner is that he can use his full potential only if the fight lasts long, which means you have to build your line-up "around" him, and that isn't always easy in ranked.

chebasteba

02-06-2012

I disagree with Kayle being in tier 5 but that's ok by me =)

penzeer2

02-06-2012

somehow i don't agree with ww being tier 4...

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

I'm a bit confused with Cho not being god or at least tier one. He gives early control over dragon, harass, great sustain, and can build very tanky with decent damage output still. He dominates even more here than in SR b/c the opponent's team is smaller and easier to get them all together. He just seems much better than a few that are ranked above him.

EnemyController

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseEU View Post
Really dangerous against a champ with "average" mobility early game, and destroys any AD offtank who tries to stick to him.

The problem with Skarner is that he can use his full potential only if the fight lasts long, which means you have to build your line-up "around" him, and that isn't always easy in ranked.
While it is true that Skarner is most effective in a long fight, his ultimate also allows him to fit into burst teams. Grab one with your ultimate and let teammates blow him up. After its a 3v2, Skarner can easily chase down the rest.