Give Anivia the ability to melt her wall upon a second press of W like Cataclysm.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marred Steel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Bump of agreement

TakinTheHeat

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow2792 View Post
What if you place a good wall and someone flashes through it? Do you deserve to be penalized for placing a good wall that they just passed through with a retarded spell?
that's what he was saying lmao. I want to contact this guy and get him to edit it so its more clear. Hes saying you shouldn't be punished for placing a good wall.

TakinTheHeat

02-03-2012

bump

The Insane Ones

02-03-2012

buuump.

Two Swords

02-03-2012

Sometimes I play anivia. I have never used her W though because I don't even want to risk hearing OMG FAIL BIRD NOOB WALL BLOCK MEE OFF KILL ME / SAVE ENEMY FCKIN NOOB GG MY TEAM BAD
classic rage over one bad spell cast

TakinTheHeat

02-04-2012

bump

ChangWu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

k

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

That might be a neat polish point - I think we'd have to add like a 0.5 to 1 second cooldown before you could melt the wall to avoid possibly double tap scenarios in high latency environments.

I'll ask around about it - There's some design implications - mostly because Anivia's pretty solid at the moment but it sounds fairly reasonable.

Velocity

Senior Recruiter

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
That might be a neat polish point - I think we'd have to add like a 0.5 to 1 second cooldown before you could melt the wall to avoid possibly double tap scenarios in high latency environments.

I'll ask around about it - There's some design implications - mostly because Anivia's pretty solid at the moment but it sounds fairly reasonable.
<3

Tsunehme

02-04-2012

it doesn't remove the risk from placing a bad wall.

if you hit a wall badly. you would still have to wait half a second to a full second. to realize it's bad and cd and hit the button.