@Morello - Following your rule until I get a response

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLOL BYE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Leveling up on TT was best 29 levels ever

Morello

Lead Designer

02-03-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLOL BYE View Post
But as I stated, Simply changing the NPC ID's for the Goloms and Wraiths so they have some sort of health buff would make jungling so much more real on TT because after all the jungle changes, TT has been butchered beyond belief but with a little HP buff from some monsters, it's more alive again.

And Activating Draft Mode was done for SR and Dominion in a matter of days, why can TT not get the same treatment, even just trying it to see if the Player Ratio Increases, or anything, and if you still are unhappy with it, then you can shelf it for longer, buut it has been years and we need a little bit of hope here =\
This could be doable. I'll ask the people who work more closely on this!

LOLOL BYE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

YOU ARE A BOSS MY FRIEND!

(caps breaker)

Rauron

02-03-2012

Lol, TT. It's gonna lie there forgotten for a looooong while, almost certainly.

Edit: Not saying I approve of it wallowing in its own filth; TT was a cool concept. I'm merely opining on a likelihood.

LOLOL BYE

02-03-2012

This is progress!

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
this could be doable. I'll ask the people who work more closely on this!
: D : D : D

Anaxilis

02-03-2012

havent played TT since i was like level 15 almost a year ago. but all modes should be somewhat equal. so lets get you your changes.

d3monik21

02-03-2012

TT love! Finally!

Adhoc Maharba

02-03-2012

Finally, someone (Morello no less) is acknowledging the TT community. I play almost exclusively on TT, and have been waiting for this map to get some love for a long time

Echorion

02-03-2012

Such a neglected map. But Morello, when people asked about things before, you said you would update them at some point in time...
And were still waiting on those updates 1-2 years later.
Is this going to fall into that same category? People just want to know something is actually being done, it's easier to say "We'll look into it" then to actually give a solid response.