Warwick could use some love@Riot anyone?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theo pheno

02-03-2012

ww is dosn't fit the current play style with very aggressive junglers or farm junglers he needs to hit 6 to gank like a boss. However he is extremely tanky with out much items one of the best chasers in the game with his e (sees in bush) and his w is a team wide steroid if you get to 8 min with good farm and a gank or too you are set.

Kennel Adoption

02-03-2012

needs a larger mana pool and he'll be good.

SRPigeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennel Adoption View Post

I would love this. Please do it. I wanna be better in lane.

Imwiththetrolls

02-03-2012

he's a gimmick champ and always has been if you didn't like it, why'd you buy him?

Morello

Lead Designer

02-03-2012
1 of 8 Riot Posts

We're actually doing some tweaks to give him a bit more damage and a little less sustain. This will increase his threat and jungle clear times, but make him a bit less of a meatbag early game.

Epsyon

02-03-2012

ww is a good champ when he hits level 6. Hes great at shutting down that 1 fed random out of a team fight and turn the game around

If played properly

Direthought

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennel Adoption View Post
There is not an easy fix to WW. If you make a tweak for his jungling, it effects his laning drastically.
He is weak as a jungler because he cannot use his abilities in the jungle if you want to ult gank following with Q. He has to build damage and be tanky at the same time, which for junglers is very difficult without easy kills/assists.
If you build pure damage, you are too easy to kill when you gank since most of your damage is from AA.
Also, post 6 all he does is ult in lane. If the laner you ganked for cannot get the enemy from 80-0% it was a missed gank, sure they might have to back if they do not have the sustain, but his presence in a game is weaker than most top junglers right now.

SRPigeon

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We're actually doing some tweaks to give him a bit more damage and a little less sustain. This will increase his threat and jungle clear times, but make him a bit less of a meatbag early game.
But wouldn't you say his sustain is what defines his character? I mean, I can go, without runes, and solo the entire jungle with Warwick. In fact, I could probably do it starting with boots.
Maybe you could add a passive slow to his E or some such thing in order to encourage earlier ganking?

combator

02-03-2012

twick his mana....
ww is like v12 engine that eat alot of mana

Theo pheno

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
but his sustain is why I love him

12345612 ... 35