The Farmhand's 3v3 Teir List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Forgive me, Morojax has no problems taking red before lvl 3 with Shyvana and a little help from bottom lane from Zacynthos. Her ranged shot is effectively a slow with the red buff, whereas Udyr with red buff still needs to get within range for it to be useful.

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Forgive me, Morojax has no problems taking red before lvl 3 with Shyvana and a little help from bottom lane from Zacynthos. Her ranged shot is effectively a slow the the red buff, whereas Udyr with red buff still simply stuns, and the slow from red fades off before the stun does. Sorry for not being more clear.
If Lizard buff slow lasts 3 seconds and Udyr stun lasts 1 second, how does the slow from red fade off before the stun? Is 3 seconds not longer than 1 second? Your attempt to clarify simply contradicts how math works.

GodTony

02-02-2012

Quote:
Forgive me, Morojax has no problems taking red before lvl 3 with Shyvana and a little help from bottom lane from Zacynthos. Her ranged shot is effectively a slow the the red buff, whereas Udyr with red buff still needs to get within range for it to be useful.
You realize that red buff does not apply on spells right?

Sam

02-02-2012

Udyr stun 1 sec, lizard buff last 3 seconds.
Shyvanna stun 0 sec, lizard buff last 3 seconds.

Eryn

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTony View Post
You realize that red buff does not apply on spells right?
That is incorrect.

Sam

02-02-2012

Quote:
That is incorrect.
Are you serious? it's been patched... ._. Sigh* you don't even know what your talking about...

AziJin

02-02-2012

^

GodTony

02-02-2012

Quote:
That is incorrect.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/sejuani-patch-notes
Patched 2 weeks ago.
General
Colorblind Mode
New mode which improves visualization of health bars and various graphical effects and animations for colorblind players.
Location (while in game): Options > Video > Advanced Options > Colorblind Mode (checkbox)
Blessing of the Lizard Elder no longer triggers on spell damage
Updated several Champions recommended items

Yes. I am incorrect.

Eryn

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Udyr stun 1 sec, lizard buff last 3 seconds.
Shyvanna stun 0 sec, lizard buff last 3 seconds.
Udyr's stun isn't ranged.

Eryn

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTony View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/sejuani-patch-notes
Patched 2 weeks ago.
General
Colorblind Mode
New mode which improves visualization of health bars and various graphical effects and animations for colorblind players.
Location (while in game): Options > Video > Advanced Options > Colorblind Mode (checkbox)
Blessing of the Lizard Elder no longer triggers on spell damage
Updated several Champions recommended items

Yes. I am incorrect.
Well don't I feel retarded for not knowing. Guess you guys are right then. Uyr's gank is stronger than Shyvana's.