Riot, what are you doing with all that RP and IP?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurglingemu

07-20-2010

I, along with many of my fellow forum posters, have given you guys lost of RP and IP by now (in trade for champions and runes). My question is, what are you guys doing with all those points?

Have you been printing the currency out? If so, where do you store it all?

With all the IP and RP flowing in, do you have enough to buy all the champions yet? By now you guys probably even have enough IP to buy all the runes! That's crazy.

Have any Riot employees thought about donating some RP or IP to a third world country? If not, would you consider giving some back to us?

With the players working very hard to generate all the IP that you are hoarding, are you sure you aren't violating any labor laws?

Much as I like you guys, I don't think you are being straightforward enough about what you are doing with all the IP and RP we are trading to you. Thanks!

Arance

07-20-2010

Plotting to steal Ghostcrawler's yacht.

Searathus

07-20-2010

For Phreak's Spotlights, Teemo Skins, Redbull, Cookies, Waffles and Maple Syrup.

Lightsaber122

07-20-2010

They are using it to take over Runeterra and make it, Rioterra.
Or... they bribe champs to play in LoL or use it to bribe people to suck.
Or for cookies.

ledkip

07-20-2010

10/10
Would read again

Mella Kara

07-20-2010

If you consider what "Influence Points" actually are, this thread seems a little too silly.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

07-20-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

A little known fact, but IP is actually quite useful when mixed with specific adhesives, creating a strong but lightweight mass which can be molded into varying shapes. Its powdery consistency dissuades people from using it to create structures, but at Riot we spare no expense. At present, I can confirm that we are stockpiling excess IP in a spare closet (it takes more than you might imagine to create anything of use) for an undisclosed purpose. ....I also saw some sort of blueprint on the wall, like a schematic for a statue. Sort of looked like an aquatic creature... Beluga? Manatee?

RP is recyclable and eco-friendly!

Ennbeard

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
A little known fact, but IP is actually quite useful when mixed with specific adhesives, creating a strong but lightweight mass which can be molded into varying shapes. Its powdery consistency dissuades people from using it to create structures, but at Riot we spare no expense. At present, I can confirm that we are stockpiling excess IP in a spare closet (it takes more than you might imagine to create anything of use) for an undisclosed purpose. ....I also saw some sort of blueprint on the wall, like a schematic for a statue. Sort of looked like an aquatic creature... Beluga? Manatee?

I love all of Riot's interns. <3

Odsium

07-20-2010

Quote:
Sort of looked like an aquatic creature... Beluga? Manatee?

Urf.

Naggarok

07-20-2010

Quote:

So the Riot is making a statue that will hold Urf's heart and resurrect him under the light of the Harvest moon? Good to know.