The Art of Revelry Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Coco

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaFoo View Post
Just for clarification, is the official deadline at 11:59pm tonight or was it at 8:00am? This will be the difference between me having an entry or not, since I've had to work around a tight school schedule...

Just need an official word, thanks!
Official deadline is 11:59 pm PST. Anyone still wondering, go go finish your entries!

Tabnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAmina View Post
Official deadline is 11:59 pm PST. Anyone still wondering, go go finish your entries!
That would be good news, can I get the source for that?

Rhythm Raptor

02-02-2012

so i got my reply email but i didnt put my summoner name and region, should i just reply to the email from riot with my summoner name and region, or should i send them a different email?

Dynark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I really like this one - can I get this skin?

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=karma lol#/d4oenh5

Sky Pirate Aika

02-02-2012

Quote:
I really hope this is true...

Lady Coco

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaFoo View Post
I really hope this is true...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post

We begin judging tomorrow morning (8am) but since the official rules state otherwise, we'll keep it open until 11:59pm that night. Pacific time. But for this contest, we're going to be very strict about the cutoff time, so no 2am emailing, okay?

We've already reached 2,300 emails in the contest inbox so we have a LOT of work ahead of us! Don't make it harder by submitting late!
There is the official word. Even if the cutoff WAS at 8am and the rules said 11:59pm with no clarification, I would still email it late.
Worst that can happen is nothing. It's better than not finishing and wondering "what if."

HigherHeels

02-02-2012

I tried all night to send you my entry for the art of revelry contest. It took me many hours and extremely hard work to create my sculpture. And for what? Nothing. Your contest@riotgames rejected my entry several times and now i can't enter. I've spent a lot of time and money on your game and all i wanted to do was enter your contest with the art i had made. I know you don't care because Who's one lousy summoner when you have so many playing and spending on your game but i want you to know that i am very hurt by this and may not return to your game. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you can do something to stop this from happening to other summoners in the future. Good luck to everybody, and goodbye Riot Games.

Sky Pirate Aika

02-02-2012

Quote:
There is the official word. Even if the cutoff WAS at 8am and the rules said 11:59pm with no clarification, I would still email it late.
Worst that can happen is nothing. It's better than not finishing and wondering "what if."
Awesome, this does quite a bit to calm my anxiety, thanks!

Dynark

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigherHeels View Post
I tried all night to send you my entry for the art of revelry contest. It took me many hours and extremely hard work to create my sculpture. And for what? Nothing. Your contest@riotgames rejected my entry several times and now i can't enter. I've spent a lot of time and money on your game and all i wanted to do was enter your contest with the art i had made. I know you don't care because Who's one lousy summoner when you have so many playing and spending on your game but i want you to know that i am very hurt by this and may not return to your game. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you can do something to stop this from happening to other summoners in the future. Good luck to everybody, and goodbye Riot Games.
Did you get a "could not deliver" msg or a "I cant send, I give up" msg?
I got a "delayed" msg and they did not made that emailserver^^ I bet they will try to be as fair as possible :-)

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

02-02-2012
16 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigherHeels View Post
I tried all night to send you my entry for the art of revelry contest.
If your email was "delayed" it will be sent through! We're having a few issues with the contest inbox this morning but it will be fine! if the email was 'rejected" you could upload it to an image service or something like Deviantart and send a link in to us. It might be harder for us to tell if it's yours, but that's a possibility.