Forgive my loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juslikejesus

02-01-2012

Okay so 3 people on my time last game had connection issues LOL kicked them out then made them install patch. This infuriates me not only because of the loss but also because of the win oppurtunity.

Right now when i win a match i get 13 ELO and when i lose a match i lose 13 elo... so if take an automatic loss i have to win 1 matches just to make up for the mistake, YOUR ****ING MISTAKE RIOT YOURSSSSSS. If I lose the match after this one i have to win 2 matches straight just to get back where i was. On top of some of the issues ur client has been giving me i would say that ELO hell isnt about luck because i moved up 200 ELO this week and moved from +2 win to losses to plus 20 and guess what thats only 200 ELO it wouldve been more if ELO wasnt really more about how much YOU GUYS ****ED ME UP. Please forgive this last loss, many of the technical problems i have been having lately really question whether i waant to continue playing this game. Wheh you mess up or my client isnt responsive or champions dont sho up in champion select You waste roughly 30 minutes of my life... please fix this

Dmoneydman

02-01-2012

It's funny how your name is 'juslikejesus' yet you complain about the free game you're playing not working perfectly the whole time, and swear alot.

HolyHammerStrike

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmoneydman View Post
It's funny how your name is 'juslikejesus' yet you complain about the free game you're playing not working perfectly the whole time, and swear alot.
Probably a troll who isn't even a Christian posing as one. Ignore him.

Kriterian

02-02-2012

Or maybe he's of Mexican descent and it's pronounced Hey Zeus!

TheClampot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Ohey I had 3 d/cs too. We won. But on another note, do you guys ever get frozen for a few seconds? Like everything doesn't move and to anyone else you look afk? Can someone explain this to me? Just wondering. Thx.