@Morello, Ashe buff goals?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Mostly this. Ashe, just virtue of her utility (something that's unique for a ranged carry) is useful in the teamfight portion of the game, especially by giving you a non-tank initiate. Her only real problem is she gets bullied out of lane too easily.
So does this mean you will be doing something about her passive so that she CAN bully back somewhat?

Also, PLEASE fix her mana pool if you were aiming to buff her early game with Volley, it's stupid to think she can use it so willingly in lane when she can't. She needs a better mana pool AND mana per 5 buff to compensate, till that happens this is just yet a nerfed buff!

Cursedjinx

02-01-2012

dat passive needs a rework...

Gifted

02-01-2012

TBH a buff to the passive could work.

A much faster crit chance increase per second, allowing for more decision making opportunities (harass with the crit or cs and keep it low?) without having to completely ignore cs for 2 minutes while you get your guarenteed crit chance.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-01-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle Elixir View Post
GJ morello COMPLETELY ignore her passive and her extremely low AD
I don't think you actually read what I said...

VDkingpin

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MullerPro View Post
Why did they reduce the CD on volley? Her mana pool is ****. Why not reduce the mana cost of it too so she can actually use it?
Because that makes sense.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-01-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
So does this mean you will be doing something about her passive so that she CAN bully back somewhat?
We've considered it. This would be more in the "let's make it cooler/more fun" than the way to buff her and make her comparable, though.

MullerPro

02-01-2012

@Morello

Sure she has good utilities but she's a ranged carry and should be built around that. Her AD is too low, mana pool garbage, passive is pointless, volley CD has been reduced which is good but she doesn't have the mana for it.

If you buff her AD and / or passive, she will be a lot more viable and people will play her more.

TheFailBus

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsheIsElite View Post
It's funny because you don't consider the ability to NOT be stunned (Albeit one spell) to be an escape.
It's funny because if you count that as an escape you should also count ashe's slow AA and volley and ulti as escapes.

Quote:
Why did they reduce the CD on volley? Her mana pool is ****. Why not reduce the mana cost of it too so she can actually use it?
They also increased her mana per level which helps a tiny bit on that front. I really have no problem keeping up mana levels with ashe though.

I agree that her passive is pretty weak, though her kit in general is fantastic, so she doesn't need an awesome passive. Give her a more useful passive and she will quite literally instantly become the first pick AD carry again, because utility + damage is always more useful than just damage for co-ordinated teams.

Bluexminder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
We've considered it. This would be more in the "let's make it cooler/more fun" than the way to buff her and make her comparable, though.
You know that passive is utterly useless...anything else would be fine. Even something as low as a 1% ms buff would be preferred.

AdventHawk7

02-01-2012

Quote:
In others words you're saying you "considered it" yet found that you're not gonna do anything about it?

I don't think you or the people who buff/nerf these champions understand how horrible the passive is. I don't want to wait out 2-3 minion waves of cs farming just to charge a useless passive that likely isn't even going to crit!

Please, consider it MORE IN DEPTH please I beg you.

edit: I'm not looking for it to be changed to something "more fun/cool" Throw that idea out of your head, it just needs fixed so we can farm cs!

1234567 ... 9