Riot please dont buff Miss Fortune..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waveris View Post
She really isn't as terrible as people make her out to be, she just isn't stupidly strong like certain other AD Carries. She still fulfills her role very well.

Also, WHO THE FLYING BUCKET levels 'Make It rain' for damage?

Anyone leveling that for anything but the sight it gives should deserve to feed every game.
'Oh look at me I'm going to slow them for 20% for a second while slowing myself by 100% for half a second!'
This is true - she's not weak, it's just hard to compete with Graves/Vayne/Cait because of their great threat/lane control (as appropriate). MF actually has really solid overall damage, but I still think we have a few that are too strong.

dipstick

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This is true - she's not weak, it's just hard to compete with Graves/Vayne/Cait because of their great threat/lane control (as appropriate). MF actually has really solid overall damage, but I still think we have a few that are too strong.
that's cool

WelcomeToTarget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Dude how hard is it to change her passive to only proc off of champion damage and give her lower costs... I mean that would probably make her hella more viable.

RG Stylus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
So what does that mean? How is MF getting buffed? Curious because I agree with OP, she isn't as weak as everyone says.

StretchyStretch

01-30-2012

I think she could use a slight buff. Her Q is a pretty amazing poke but it's not that reliable, pretty easy for a creep to take the bounce instead of the intended champ. Also her ulti is really good damage but only if you have the team to support it, like Amumu and Sona.

Ammostorm

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waveris View Post
She really isn't as terrible as people make her out to be, she just isn't stupidly strong like certain other AD Carries. She still fulfills her role very well.

Also, WHO THE FLYING BUCKET levels 'Make It rain' for damage?

Anyone leveling that for anything but the sight it gives should deserve to feed every game.
'Oh look at me I'm going to slow them for 20% for a second while slowing myself by 100% for half a second!'
hahah it must be really late because "who the flying bucket" made me laugh out loud and i dunno why.

Phoenix Horizon

01-30-2012

I've been playing a lot of MF and the main problem I find is Make it Rain does no damage and it's utility is pathetic. I find MF has really strong lane control, and she counters the heal supports with her W.

Castro2man

01-30-2012

Quote:
like sirvir

her dmg is through the roof right now.

IS1b3d11b18c692b

01-30-2012

Quote:
MF is too weak relative to other classes. MF is underpowered compared to mages and tanky dps. Miss Fortune is not the correct power level for a ranged carry. Make Make it Rain useful and she might be.

Vayne, Corki, Tristana, Kog, and Cait are correctly balanced with mages and tanky dps. The correct balance level for a ranged carry is where these champions are (nerf Sivir and Graves a little please).

MoldyOnions

01-30-2012

I think she needs some QoL buffs. Strut only de-activating on champion damage, faster Make It Rain cast time, and slightly lower mana costs.