@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeMonarque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Wow this hasn't been updated in months... What the heck happened
"Soon" Syndrome?

EddyEduardo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

bump

Dieinpeace1

01-30-2012

Bring back Eve. This is now a stealth thread.

midgetkid2

01-30-2012

I'm just curious, why should they get an easy gem telling Twitch or Eve that they are visible? If they just had to get used to their stealth detection radius, it could raise the skill cap on Twitch and Eve.

Also, it misses out on some fun counterplay, such as pretending not to see a stealthed Twitch or Eve, and baiting an attack, or even going on the offensive.

Edit: no sight gem would allow more mind games between the two teams (edit because I realized my point was unclear)

Bloodragoon

01-30-2012

updates please xD

Darkendnine

01-30-2012

Bump this thread every 5 minutes

A Mean Person

01-30-2012

/bump for an update

Chips and Tea

01-30-2012

Soon TM

Naleek

01-30-2012

Bump

Kuryaka

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetkid2 View Post
I'm just curious, why should they get an easy gem telling Twitch or Eve that they are visible? If they just had to get used to their stealth detection radius, it could raise the skill cap on Twitch and Eve.

Also, it misses out on some fun counterplay, such as pretending not to see a stealthed Twitch or Eve, and baiting an attack, or even going on the offensive.

Edit: no sight gem would allow more mind games between the two teams (edit because I realized my point was unclear)
YES. I'd prefer it as something similar to the current appearance if you put in a notifier. Enemy team can't see you? Current stealth. Translucent/dark character model.
Enemy team can see you? Bright. Current unstealthed model. Or with slightly less difference in stealth/unstealth so it's harder to notice for the user.
This would be a nice balance between EZ stealth mode and making it impossible to figure out when your stealth has failed.

Or if you mouse over your passive stealth ability, it shows the range of vision. >.> Really hard to get started with stealth if you can't figure out when you're invisible, so you would need SOME kind of notifier.