Ranked Elo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaAce

01-30-2012

Hey...So i've been trying out my luck in ranked games as I feel I am much better then normal games....I was just wondering how many ranked games you need to play be for you get an elo?? I was 3-1 and had a 1250 something rating but when I won another game it went away and told me i was unranked again..any idea why this happened??

Xentorx

01-30-2012

need to play 10 games to get your elo.

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

01-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is correct you do need 10 games for your Elo to be presented in your profile, however if at any time you drop below 1250 your Elo will not display.

-RyuTres

Opreich

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
This is correct you do need 10 games for your Elo to be presented in your profile, however if at any time you drop below 1250 your Elo will not display.

-RyuTres
To others.

I think you can still see it.

SupaAce

01-30-2012

ahhh ok thanks

ladygagaissexy

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post

-RyuTres

Hello RyuTres, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard