NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro Prime View Post
Since riot keep sending us same AUTOMATED reply for past year, we wont stop untill we get what we want. We need support from everyone we can get in order to make something of this... We are European players on NA server SINCE ITS BETA, and when we started LoL, Eu servers didnt exist. So since we spent lots of time and money in our accounts, and its hard to play with 200+ ping, we keep asking Riot for NA to EU transfer and this is what we get

We are sick of them telling stories about it and never actually do anything. So we started Group on Facebook trying to get as much people as we can and try to show them how many actually want this, and how many will support it.
ALL WE WANT IS TO PLAY WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO. SO RIOT, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

follow us on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/League...20042044706713
I've seen many threads, but no answer, i even made a thread myself... Why riot ignore us ?
- sad norwegian viking

frisch

01-30-2012

Bumping. **** i'd not even have a problem paying 500 RP for a transfer. Is much less than wasting all those RP that i used for purchasing Skins and not to mention the time spent for gaining IP and buying all those champions/runes.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Justice Bump !

jucaspriest

01-30-2012

Le bump!

Izrodus

01-30-2012

BUMP!!! Cmon Riot see this threat dont ignore ppl that give alot money for the game isn't that a way to make even more money ? with this transaction

Integrity

01-30-2012

You guys are all a bunch of morons. Go create a new account like anyone else who makes the switch.

#1 The servers are not connected and what you are asking for would open Pandoras box for server transfers. More important people than you ( competitive players ) have made the switch and have not had account transfers. Stop making these threads you greedy *****es.

#2 They are too busy making Teemo skins.

Piss off go die...

Real reason <--- Americans hate Europeans and don't give a dam.

TheFailBus

01-30-2012

Im not really too bothered about losing my levels, stats etc. but I don't see why I can't transfer my paid for content like champions and skins (plus runes if theyre feeling generous). Started playing with my SWTOR guild on EU and it sucks to not have access to anything other than my shiny beta rammus skin.

Spellz

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
You guys are all a bunch of morons. Go create a new account like anyone else who makes the switch.

#1 The servers are not connected and what you are asking for would open Pandoras box for server transfers. More important people than you ( competitive players ) have made the switch and have not had account transfers. Stop making these threads you greedy *****es.

Piss off go die...

#1 There is no need to insult.
#2 I have no idea why are you mad.
#3 If you are not supporting this then you are not welcomed here.

fluff667

01-30-2012

w8 didnt pro player ,as the ****** some posts above mentioned, get a new account on europe?

I seriously doubt that they had to level and unlock everything( disclaimer I don't watch streams so i may be mistaken)

if that's the case then why c.... ah **** it.... I already gave up long ago... now I'm playing with incredibly bad players not to mention the raging lunatics who are smurfing because their accounts are banned...

and the sad part.... I'm starting to rage a bit with the incredible amount of trolls and leavers every game -.-

Kec

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post

Piss off go die...

yra, like server transfer was never done before....btw chill little bit, we are not here so you can unleash you frustrations on us