Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
One question, do you want Riven and Lux to go have some "Skin-Ship"?
Isn't that exactly where this story is headed?

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Isn't that exactly where this story is headed?
true, well is it gonna be more and more intense? I mean.. you,. know.. THOSE kind. on the edge of PG-13

Cerubois

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
true, well is it gonna be more and more intense? I mean.. you,. know.. THOSE kind. on the edge of PG-13
I'm thinking I will end up doing some sort of thing like that, yes. It would be far beyond pg-13. When I started, it was more of a fleeting thought, but I think I've come up with a way to make it more significant and important to the story.

How I'll manage to link you guys to it without confusion though, will be the hard part. I don't think a direct link from here would be allowed, and even fanfiction.net doesn't want links. :/

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I'm thinking I will end up doing some sort of thing like that, yes. It would be far beyond pg-13. When I started, it was more of a fleeting thought, but I think I've come up with a way to make it more significant and important to the story.

How I'll manage to link you guys to it without confusion though, will be the hard part. I don't think a direct link from here would be allowed, and even fanfiction.net doesn't want links. :/
email? Skype? :P

Grand Viper

01-28-2012

Possibly an adult fanfiction site then? If it becomes that...explicit, then perhaps write a line saying ***NOT SAFE FOR WORK, HERE'S THE ADULT LINK, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE. SERIOUSLY."

Felza

01-29-2012

Actually you know we won't mind at all as long as its by Ceru, its good stuff :P

Cerubois

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Possibly an adult fanfiction site then? If it becomes that...explicit, then perhaps write a line saying ***NOT SAFE FOR WORK, HERE'S THE ADULT LINK, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE. SERIOUSLY."
I don't think I could do that...

One author tried something like that, posting disclaimers all over his post and title before the actual story. That didn't end well. The thread was deleted. He was banned.

It was rather sad. But that's what got the rest of us (or at least me) moving and making sure we had a definitive guideline from Riot.

I'll figure something out. Don't worry. :P

Silver of Souls

01-29-2012

FF.net is fine with mature content, and I've seen *links* to more adult FF.net fics posted in the forums with no problems, so long as there's a disclaimer. If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, he got in trouble because he posted the actual story on the forums.

Edit: Oh lord, do not use AdultFF.net...that place is just bizarre o-O

Grand Viper

01-29-2012

@Silver of Souls

In my defense I never stated a specific site, I only said a general idea =p.

Jaykoboy

01-29-2012

Yeah, iXenomorph is the one infamous for that snaafu. Still on ban...because it was permanent. So no posting sneak peaks of what it is on the actual forums.

Here's what you can do on the forums:
1) IMPLY. This means mentioning skimpy clothing, snuggling, and occasionally a fastforward to the next morning.
2) REWORD. This means using terms that are really LoL terms, etc, to describe it. Doesn't work 100% of the time, though...more like 5%.
3) CENSOR. This means saying something like this:
[I'm sorry, but I'm not posting this due to possibly being banned from the forums.]
This is guaranteed to work.
4) FANFIC.NET. This is simple: Write it on FF.net, and post the link here. You've already done that, so no prob. But do post a disclaimer that it's not very appropriate for younger audiences...

No, I don't actually write these sort of stories. I excel in cataloguing and finding loopholes, though. I invented the first one and catalogued the other three. There has only been one sighting of number two, which was only successful for about a week and a half, infinite sightings of the third, which always works, two sightings of the fourth, which sort of work, and one sighting of the first, which worked.

Take your pick.