NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ulquiorra995

01-28-2012

I am glad that I dod not spend any money before I found out that there is EU server.

Falleth

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGood View Post
I started the game before the EU server was up, and as far as i remember, when EU launched there was one weekend when you could switch to EU from NA but i missed it...
It was GOA back then, the ****hole of the internet.

Also, I don't remember that.

Emfanever

01-28-2012

+1

Also, how can TSM (and other players from NA) play with ~100 ping on EU West, when EU players play with ~200 on NA? Mind****k

Cloudy

01-28-2012

soontm

Actually, I don't think that it will even happen, considering there is only a "small" amount of players who want to transfer from NA to EU. Mostly beta players like me who have played thousands of games, and want to keep the IP/RP we've spent/earned on the account. Just for those loyal fanbase, I think this service should be made available and it will be very appreciated.

For those saying we should just make another account on the EU server, not only do we lose IP/RP, but leveling from lv1 to lv30 is just time consuming and the lack of competition makes the game very dull. I've a 1800 elo account on EU west now and playing competitively w/o the right runes/runepages/champions is just frustrating. especially when I know I've unlocked those items on the NA server.

tldr
I miss my unlocked champions, my 8 runepages, proper runes to play competitively, ufo skin corki or the 20k IP that I haven't spend.

Emfanever

01-28-2012

bump

grack sparrow420

01-28-2012

bump, i am from EU and know how much your servers suck

blogg

01-28-2012

Riot should at lest give a sign : ie : in the plans for next x months or , we're working on it or will never happen

I also have an account since beta and its really to much hassle to start all over again

MrGood

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
It was GOA back then, the ****hole of the internet.

Also, I don't remember that.
It was a long time ago 2 years or so

Z Dragula Z

01-28-2012

There was a post that got locked it had 1.9k up votes...

Zelink

01-28-2012

You know though i think if brazilians had their own server things would be a bit easier here. I have never had a problem playing with them before, but there are a few games in which team communication is needed and not having that sometimes hurt your games.