NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

griggori

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteIce View Post
Spending money on this game isn't a necessity. You're supposed to have fun.
But if u did it over the years cause u love this game and u want to support the company u think its cool for u when ur forced to throw your account away where u invested much money and time in just to move over and start all over again? Its not necessary to spend money on this game but if everyone would think so and played as a freeloader riot would not be able to give us this game for free. Its not a argument.
And i cant understand why riot forces people to throw their accs away where they spend money on wich supported their company just to have a better ping. I collected many unique skins too like riot nasus wich i got from gamescom. Riot singed and other unique skins from christmas events like 2 years ago.
Do u really think i would have fun and be happy by playing on a new account? Would i be willing again to spend again money on stuff i already own to support this company? I dont think so.... we are people who supported this company for a long time and are willing to pay a fee for a transfer option. So why should riot not give us this little thing of support back? Sad thing.

Kec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

this needs to be on page 1

nerzar

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kec View Post
this needs to be on page 1
yep

Falleth

01-28-2012

Perhaps I could make new account, if it wasn't for HELLISHLY long time I would need to get everything back. And even then, I have some limited skins I couldn't get anymore.

Rewben22

01-28-2012

Support.

fingolfin8

01-28-2012

Make it possible now riot

MidnightShroud

01-28-2012

Bump for justice

Thorrage

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Badguy View Post
Their DB tables have additional/incompatible things, as a red said about a year ago I think.

Sort of a pain to write a conversion script
- Transferts between EUW & EUN&E worth 2600 Riot Points.

- A topic for NA -> EU transfert got 2500+ upvotes once.

-> Can't be so painful.

On the other hand, I think the main problem is duplicate summoner names and account logins between databases. But they just have to constrain to create new accounts on EU (wich will fit database) and tranfert unlocked contents, lvls and elo. They can also constraint players to change summoners name & account login if they want to transfert...

Knezalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Upvoted I can't stand the high ping i wanna enjoy 20-30 pings in eu

MrGood

01-28-2012

I started the game before the EU server was up, and as far as i remember, when EU launched there was one weekend when you could switch to EU from NA but i missed it...