Ziggs Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillianOryan

Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuWarrior View Post
That is bull **** they NERFING all jugnlers cuze they faked up jungle , and they claiming these champions makin "too fast" new jungle ... so im askin what was the sense of makin new jungle ?
I think your point is very valid, why make the new jungle to nerf the best junglers?
I know same reason they nerfed ad carries I think they want to change the meta.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonRaider04

Junior Member

01-28-2012

Lee sin nerf 0.o!? Realy!? god he was preaty balanced but another nerf on his q....i hate riot realy sometimes 0.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicroMaster

Senior Member

01-28-2012

nerf lee sin again??? lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shecamealong

Member

01-28-2012

Where's the shen changes? Should at least deserve a patch preview comment. Jax and Lee Sin every week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nibeous

Junior Member

01-28-2012

I can understand the nerf to Lee sins passive, it is very strong in the jungle, and well, in general but i do have to agree with most of the other players that are commenting here that, his late game is already pretty poor unless you do really well early on, and the nerf to his Q's execute, i feel is a bit to much


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XuWarrior

Senior Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillianOryan View Post
I think your point is very valid, why make the new jungle to nerf the best junglers?
I know same reason they nerfed ad carries I think they want to change the meta.
They want change meta on what ?

On Fat fail Sejuani ? , to promote her ? .. she is fat and boooring ..

If they gonna start makin new interesting skill sets on junglers they will change meta... now it's all the same


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-28-2012
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATB AxeL View Post
I don't get it. You remove the 4% crit cause it's making/breaking lanes but you allow Tryndamere to keep his 35% crit. L0L
I explained this very clearly in the patch preview: this isn't about crit, it's about crit with little investment.

Characters that have crit or going crit items/runes early game is part of the tradeoffs you make. Anyone going 21 offense gets 4% crit for free, without making some other significant tradeoff. If we wanted to remove crit or RNG from the game, that would be a very easy and fast change - that's not our goal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-28-2012
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillianOryan View Post
I think your point is very valid, why make the new jungle to nerf the best junglers?
I know same reason they nerfed ad carries I think they want to change the meta.
Lee Sin was stronger, comparatively, in the old jungle than he is the new. He's been dominant in both, so we did some minor nerfs.

This really isn't as much of a death knell as people make it out to be, Lee Sin is just really popular, so he's getting a lot of attention when we nerf him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N1ight

Senior Member

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Lee Sin was stronger, comparatively, in the old jungle than he is the new. He's been dominant in both, so we did some minor nerfs.

This really isn't as much of a death knell as people make it out to be, Lee Sin is just really popular, so he's getting a lot of attention when we nerf him.
really popular? i see rammus, skarner, shaco more often and tbh we only see lee sin because those other 3 are banned most of the time... if you had to nerf any junglers nerf those that actually get banned....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2012

so....
"Lee sins passive allowed him to just build attack damage early game" so they nerfed it
"We wanted to have lee sin build damage to get damage" so they reduced the damage on 2nd part of resonating strike.....

so you want him to have to build more attack damage but also build more other stuff?

build more everything seems like a good strategy for most champions.....