NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spellz View Post
does Cro stand for Croatia?
yup

Sol Badguy

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeArZ No EviL View Post
lol is it really that hard to transfer accounts?
Their DB tables have additional/incompatible things, as a red said about a year ago I think.

Sort of a pain to write a conversion script

InfiniteIce

01-28-2012

Just go make another account on EU like to rest of us did.

Look at Team SoloMId (TSM). They want to move on over to EU servers to have better practice/scrims/arranged 5v5's. They've easily put more time and money into their NA accounts than most people in this thread ever will.

Did Riot just transfer them over or give them a free level 30 with RP/IP? Nope. They started accounts from level 1 and are building it up just llike the rest of us did, so stop asking for special treatment ^^;

Kec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteIce View Post

Look at Team SoloMId (TSM). They want to move on over to EU servers to have better practice/scrims/arranged 5v5's. They've easily put more time and money into their NA accounts than most people in this thread ever will.

Did Riot just transfer them over or give them a free level 30 with RP/IP? Nope. They started accounts from level 1 and are building it up just llike the rest of us did, so stop asking for special treatment ^^;
They make money by playing this game, I lose money.

InfiniteIce

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kec View Post
They make money by playing this game, I lose money.
Spending money on this game isn't a necessity. You're supposed to have fun.

desperata

01-28-2012

Quote:

True but they got alot money for chemps and boosts from their streams and sponsors and it is something that normal players cant conpere with them
Players that play few games per day with one that play doens

ArkhamHorror

01-28-2012

Been asking this for so long....
please riot, pimp our accounts

MidnightShroud

01-28-2012

I'm mostly upset about this, too. This account has been created since the start of 2010 and have been playing in the US servers since then. I've spent over 300$ worth of RP, buying a lot of skins, champions with RP and most legendaries, rune pages, even ebay'd Riot Squad Singed just because I love that skin but I can't put it in its full potential because of the ms. Plus I've never been banned. I have over 2000 games played and I've been waiting for a NA -> EU server transfer since forever.

I've lost all hope, to the point where I abandoned this well-cared account for months just to wait for the transfers. I'm really upset over this, considering I've put so much effort and I've been a dedicated customer for two years now.

P.S: I'm not bragging about my account, just stating its status and trying to make everyone sympathize with me. I fully support this thread because I've been upset about this for a very long time.

Kec

01-28-2012

Quote:
Spending money on this game isn't a necessity. You're supposed to have fun.
That is true, but I bought thing cuz I liked then so I spent money. And now I have to throw all of that away (money and the time I spent) just to play on normal ping. Also you said that I am supposed to have fun...well I can't with 200+ ping.

a tiny ant

01-28-2012

Bump, I want this.