I'm done trying to get Viktor to not be terrible

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazyr

01-27-2012

I didn't realize the only way a champion could be viable was if every single player understood how to play him. I've played him maybe 5 games, many of them on the losing team, and in every single one I have destroyed my lane and completely controlled the team fights. I'm not fighting against Viktor buffs, because then he would be overpowered and I could rape people like you even more, but if you can't play a champion, move on and stop crying.

The Uprising

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

bumpin, I will bump again for every downvote I recieve.

Turbopasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

bump from OP. thanks guys, for supporting me. I think this is the most upvotes I've ever gotten for a QQ thread

Turbopasta

01-27-2012

rebump

The Uprising

01-27-2012

sd

BeelzeBuff

01-27-2012

Well done sir

I applaud you for the work you've put into this

And agree 100%

Noodles

Recruiter

01-27-2012

I play him AP mid Maxing Q first with a point in W at level 4 and putting a point in E if I cant in Q.
Boots 3 Pots > Double Dorans > Sorc Shoes > Death Augment > Rabadons > Stomp.

Turbopasta

01-27-2012

bump

AngryBes

01-27-2012

Viktor ult op

Classick

Game Designer

01-27-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Viktor will be getting some good quality of life buffs next patch, a couple that you mentioned in this post. We don't think Viktor needs any more damage, just some usability and reliability tweaks.

1234567 ... 11