Lee win is useless now

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynch

01-27-2012

He's so trash right now, he's looking up at Eve with eyes of admiration. 5% attack speed OH THE HORROR!!

Classick

Game Designer

01-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthemastuh View Post
Lee Sin
Passive attack speed reduced to 45% from 50%

Resonating Strike
Bonus damage reduced to 8% from 10%
You're pretty close, the nerfs are fairly minimal. We like the fact that Lee Sin is a high skill cap champion with a high reward when you execute on his abilities. It's just currently we think you are rewarded slightly too much, which is why the nerf is minimal.

Bug Byte

01-27-2012

i would gladly see lee sins early game nerfed more in favor of a stronger late game =\

Koalafied

01-27-2012

as much as im making fun of losing 20 dmg per 1khealth missings, some guys gonna live with 10 hp.

thumbnail9

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightpie View Post
I am tried of Lead singer. he has been in every game or banned for months and months. I want to see different champs in my game please.This is 2012 time for change!
There hasn't been any reason to ban Lee for awhile now, the champ is utterly predictable in almost every way. Also open to being counter jungled to, dat early ward that supports start with 4 in the beginning is to hard to place in key areas.

BeelzeBuff

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
You're pretty close, the nerfs are fairly minimal. We like the fact that Lee Sin is a high skill cap champion with a high reward when you execute on his abilities. It's just currently we think you are rewarded slightly too much, which is why the nerf is minimal.
Thanks for the post Classick

Good to hear the opinion of the Higher-Ups at Riot

Much appreciated!

Keep up the hard work.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Quote:
On the off shot that you read this, i'm a lee sin main at this point, and I can understand that he's got a ton of utility, damage, sustained 1v1 ability, and burst. He can do a lot of good stuff, he's strong, and a nerf is honestly warranted.

What I don't like is that the statement made on the preview is that you want to make people build damage to get damage. In and of itself, that is a very fair and reasonable statement. However what the actual gameplay change is, is that lee sin, regardless of build, now does less damage. That makes me feel like the goal wasn't "build damage to do damage" but rather "Lee sin was doing too much damage, and we're reducing his damage output". Also a fair and true statement, but not the one that we were given. If the goal was to keep his total damage even, but reward specing into damage, something like 7% missing HP and +1.1 bonus AD in damage would have made tank lee do less, average lee do roughly the same, and AD lee do more, thus accomplishing the stated goal.

Just my nitpick though, and it looks like you're a code guy, so this has nothing to do with you anyways, but perhaps you could pass it on to the PR/video guys.

Migga

01-27-2012

Quote:
. It's just currently we think you are rewarded slightly too much, which is why the nerf is minimal.
Not at all.

TheHumanAbstract

01-27-2012

if you think about it 5% is actually a lot.

Zerothma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

If the nerf is so minimal, why is it mentioned in the Patch Preview? I thought the Patch Preview was for big changes?

Unless this patch is extremely small or something.

123456 ... 7