Twisted Treeline, Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Twisted Treeline needs some loving from Riot. There have been innumerable threads opened up on this fact in both GD and the 3v3 forum. Sadly, Riot has not spared a single red post or a single mention in Champion Spotlights or any other promotional video for more than a few months, now.

The more attention that we, as a community, bring to this sad issue, the sooner Riot might feel obligated to at least share some insight into their future plans for what I, and many others, consider to be a great part of this great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitam View Post
There are lots of ways that Riot could update the map, that's for sure. Check out the Twisted Treeline forum for plenty of topics discussing different ideas.

More importantly, though, the (large) part of the community that plays Twisted Treeline is looking for at least a notice, a word or two, *something* from Riot that indicates they have plans for the map aside from letting it and its community fade away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chzy View Post
Seriously riot, any response of any kind would be adamantly appreciated. We promise!

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Bump because the word must get out.

Ozlin

01-26-2012

i think an aura, like they did on crystal scar might help to fix some of the problems on TT. I dunno though...

zrayk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozlin View Post
i think an aura, like they did on crystal scar might help to fix some of the problems on TT. I dunno though...
this

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

There are lots of ways that Riot could update the map, that's for sure. Check out the Twisted Treeline forum for plenty of topics discussing different ideas.

More importantly, though, the (large) part of the community that plays Twisted Treeline is looking for at least a notice, a word or two, *something* from Riot that indicates they have plans for the map aside from letting it and its community fade away.

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Bumpity bump.

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Bump, for great justice.

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Bumping the whole night through.

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

01-26-2012

I feel like riot count count below 10 =(

Duke Br0heimer

01-26-2012

Twisted Treeline has been shelved, just like Magma Chamber. It'll never come out. Don't get your hopes up.