Tank Soraka Bottom - THE NEW DOMINION OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
I am not sure if you pressed Q enough times.....
You're probably right, but I don't have time to play right now.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raventook View Post
They never took it.
Quote:
It was even more funny when three tried to tower dive me - took them 3 minutes to finally get the tower

I'm confused. That's the same post.

Anyways, I would prefer to take someone that can push and cap to WIN the lane rather than hold the lane against someone else that is able to push it. Minions will slowly wear away at it if the other pusher is strong enough.

Whi

01-26-2012

Quote:
Just did it for the lulz, dominated bot. They never took it.

Squishy Ashe kept trying to tower dive me not realizing how much armor I had. I'd use garrison, heals x 3, and spam my Q and E on her and she'd be dead before I lost half HP.

It was even more funny when three tried to tower dive me - took them 3 minutes to finally get the tower and kill me, meanwhile we had all the other 4 turrets captured.

Tank Soraka OP.
Say that to me when I play Talon vs bot Soraka

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Anyways, I would prefer to take someone that can push and cap to WIN the lane rather than hold the lane against someone else that is able to push it. Minions will slowly wear away at it if the other pusher is strong enough.
Sounds like soraka

Stimuz

01-26-2012

What's new about it?

Quick Rawr

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Sounds like soraka
Yes, AP Soraka. NOT Tank Soraka

Stimuz

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Yes, AP Soraka. NOT Tank Soraka
I'm sorry but no one goes AP soraka unless A. the other team has NO damage, B. you already have max CDR and 150+ armor/120+ mr(tanky)

Quick Rawr

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
I'm sorry but no one goes AP soraka unless A. the other team has NO damage, B. you already have max CDR and 150+ armor/120+ mr(tanky)
Hmmm... I remember several AP items giving Armor/Health/MR.

I just see TANKY as a build building as a tank and not a caster with survivability.

Zavy

01-26-2012

So wait... did they never take it? Or did they take it?

Raventook

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
She's always been good bottom.

Also, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ eQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQ.....r
Well, I've just recently started to play Dominion and experiement with champions. Never seen anyone use Soraka before in about 50 games so far, especially tank Soraka.

I do like the idea someone had of adding more damage. I'm trying to find a balanced build between tank/ap dmg.