Tank Soraka Bottom - THE NEW DOMINION OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raventook

01-26-2012

Just did it for the lulz, dominated bot. They never took it.

Squishy Ashe kept trying to tower dive me not realizing how much armor I had. I'd use garrison, heals x 3, and spam my Q and E on her and she'd be dead before I lost half HP.

It was even more funny when three tried to tower dive me - took them 3 minutes to finally get the tower and kill me, meanwhile we had all the other 4 turrets captured.

Tank Soraka OP.

EDIT: Do to questions, I need to clarify. When it was 3v1 one I was not at OUR bottom tower, it was theirs. I had pushed and captured it against Ashe and was holding it while me team captured the rest of the map.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Play a couple more games, share some build, and tell us did they gank?

LegendaryEnemy

01-26-2012

I once played a game as AD Cassiopeia. I built manamune, rageblade, and trinity force. I dominated.

AD CASS OP

Raventook

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
Play a couple more games, share some build, and tell us did they gank?
You can see my profile atm for the build. Probably similar to a tanky/mana Blitz build. Kinda just chose whatever tanky items I felt like getting at the moment. They did gank a little, but I was too tanky to kill and I never overextended if I didn't know where their team was.

I'm sure I'll do it again.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

But did you win lane or did you hold lane?

Shaxtenn

01-26-2012

You need to play a couple more games before you can call a build good. I have some awesome Nunu games and some shocking ones. I had a run of games where I stomped as hybrid MF, then straight losses.

Darmival

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaxtenn View Post
You need to play a couple more games before you can call a build good. I have some awesome Nunu games and some shocking ones. I had a run of games where I stomped as hybrid MF, then straight losses.
Hybrid MF isn't that bad - especially if your team is AD Heavy, makes it harder for enemy to itemize against you

Rageblade+Nashors+HexGunblade+ ???

EMeta

01-26-2012

Yeah, that's why Soraka is a beast bot. I add slightly more damage & slightly less tank to my build of her, but she destroys anyone who lacks both a lot of sustain and a lot of push. If you can keep track of using her ult too, you'll have enough gold from assists to completely destroy bot.

Mostly she plays like a slower Singed with more sustain & assists. Like him, she pushes the lane while she's attacking the opponents, and can take down an arbitrarily large number of minions in 6 seconds.

I generally build her 21/9/0 (though 9/21/0 would be just as good), making sure to get the 4% cdr, with cdr blues to start with the ~10%

The end build looks kinda like

hextech sweeper (no using bushes or walls or stealth against her, ever. If Q is ever lit up, press it.)
Frozen heart (plenty of armor and w/ sweeper gets the cdr to an acceptable 39.9)
merc boots (gank prevention)
rylia's (more gank prevention + killing potential)
odyn's (obvious)
hourglass/abyssal/deathcap (who's causing you problems?)

A bit pricey, but you're getting most of the 120g of each minion wave + 1.5 assists on average every time you press R.

Certainly she can push as well as anyone, but like Karthus, if all you do is keep a 1v1 stalemate lane the whole game, you're still giving your teammates a huge advantage with your ult.

Nekrogen

01-26-2012

She's always been good bottom.

Also, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ eQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQ.....r

Darmival

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
She's always been good bottom.

Also, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ eQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQ.....r
I am not sure if you pressed Q enough times.....