please make something to block chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expired MiIk

01-25-2012

I am getting annoyed with all of these people trolling chat calling people horrible even if they die once, and then being trolled for the rest of the game. We need something that could hide chat throughout the game. Especially for all of these trollers that can hardly speak english and annoy everyone.

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

you can ignore them just press tab then click the speech button

Revanence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

I think you can also type in /ignore namehere -- during your game

Phenomenomnomnom

01-25-2012

Ignore isn't enough. Most of the community are malicious in games that don't go well. It's best just to cancel chat altogether so you don't have to deal with nerds.

thepantsparty

01-25-2012

there's this new feature where you can just not let yourself get bothered by what random people on the internet say, I'm not sure if riot has announced it yet

Phenomenomnomnom

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
there's this new feature where you can just not let yourself get bothered by what random people on the internet say, I'm not sure if riot has announced it yet
I envy your ability to do this. I, however, am completely unable, unfortunately.

Riseer

01-25-2012

I am fairly certain that if you type "/ignore all" it will do just that for both enemies and allies. Granted you might not see the occasional MIA, but the peace of mind could be worth it.