Rise of the Bot Army: Expanded Co-op vs. AI

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coronach

Game Designer

01-24-2012
30 of 44 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOW5ER View Post
Do Bots use Runes and masteries as well now?
They actually did before, but we've updated them to use the latest masteries and better rune choices. Beginner bots don't use any, while intermediate bots use 15.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotYakaru View Post
Jungle bots aren't in this patch, though they are something we'd like to do in the future (especially if we add harder difficulties).

We DID fix a lot of exploits like the start-of-game double kill, however.
Did you fix Shaco's version of this where he hides in the bot lane brush with jack-in-the-boxes? Or just the version where players walk them to the back tower?

Lord Gildarts

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masalar View Post
One question I haven't seen answered (only read the red posts) is how will the bots do with last hitting/farming? I mainly ask because as it is now, they either just sit and auto attack or are being killed. Will they still blindly push lanes or is that one of the improvements?
The bots have an increase gold pool and gain so they really dont need to last hit. This one bot game this Ashe bot had like 30k and I had twice her kills and half her deaths and I was around 20k.

Coronach

Game Designer

01-24-2012
31 of 44 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muved View Post
Seriously Riot... They've a lot of response about why Twisted Treeline still have no bots AT ALL.
Would you dare to answer the question : ''Why are you ignoring TT?''
I'm really starting to think that you, at Riot, think that we are dumb enough to forget TT if you stop mentionning it everywhere. What's the problem with TT if you regret making this mode, and don't care about it why don't you say it clearly?

I love LoL, I respect Riot, but I really don't like what's going on with TT at the moment.
Peace!
I wish we could say more on the topic, but the feedback has definitely been noted in this thread.

Daeyang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I was wondering if the bots jungle? That would be awesome.

Okami Kageteiru

01-24-2012

Oh my god yes.
do they counter build?
wheres the TT love?

Violent Viking

01-24-2012

Okay.

AllMightyZeus

01-24-2012

Can they jungle ? That'd be sweet to see them counter jungle and what have you

HikariKnight

01-24-2012

As awesome as this sounds now. Will we see Bots jungling in summoner's rift or trying to take on Dragon or Baron?

Hedgehog Parade

01-24-2012

I would hope that after this, a bot game will take longer than 8 minutes to complete.