How long was your longest game?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slunk3R

11-03-2011

I see some sick times here, my longest game is around 70-75 minutes I think. That was already too long imo. People which played 1 game for almost 2 hours, that is just SICK!! But that is my opinion.

Smallnetto

01-24-2012

Just played a match for 2 min short of 2 hours... I was eating everyone with sivir 500 minion kills at the end... and our team lost... so sad the screen shot is labeled "a sad day"

IceDrakeKing

01-24-2012

I think the longest i had was somewhere in the 75 min range. Playing a game for over 2 hours? Oh man, **** that **** to hell and back.

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

01-24-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Just about 75 minutes, neither nexus had towers and it came down to that final Baron.

-RyuTres

gamezzs

01-24-2012

2 hours and like 15 min,

went through lik 10 barons, like it even mattered at that point everyone was done builds had a GA and still 10k gold, some reason the team fights just never happened or no one could finish after one,

worse was my friends were constantly asking, "you done yet.." and im like "i HAS to end soon"

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

75-90mins. Worst match ever just neither team wanted to team fight or push. So boring both teams kept asking each other to surrender because everyone had had enough. We eventually won somehow.

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

2 hour game somewhere last summer, 5 double aces cuz of brand and gp passive, 7 barons, and finally won with poppy backdoor.( checked the replay and found out that my nexus had 5 hp left when i detroyed theirs

sealzilla

01-24-2012

3 hours on twisted treeline the enemy team all had fortify and were tanks they turtled last turret for so long they eventually got fed and won i sold all my items numerous times to take different approaches such as 6 warmogs but they eventually got that ace and pushed to win

shaneinsan3

01-25-2012

1 hour in 27 minutes

18X Jake

01-25-2012

72 minutes on twisted treeline. Our team was lee sin riven mordekaiser vs malphite rammus ryze. They got so tanky and turtled But we flashed over the wall and took tower with 3 GAs, won that ****

12345678 ... 13