@Riot: Urgent Questions 2: Ask Harder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zachaeus

01-24-2012

I posted in a Renekton Bot thread and upvoted a Shaella post in said thread.

I'm afraid that I just ended the world.

Agulot

Senior Systems Administrator

01-24-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

In answer to #3

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1208666.html

Phocis

01-24-2012

11) think of Irelia and her blades as one being.

Warscythes

01-24-2012

I bump

Warlord1985

01-24-2012

Posting in a Renekton Bot thread.

ChiIi Palmer

01-24-2012

Poasting in a good thread

Srey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agulot View Post
Oh my...

That's ****ing gross lol

Haven Claw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

upvoting a renekton bot thread

H Minnow

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Oh boy I'm doing this again. But WAIT there's a twist this time!!

Last time I wrote horrific, spontaneous fanfiction because you, Riot, didn't answer my questions quickly enough.

This time? I'll only write horrific, spontaneous fanfiction if you do.

ALRIGHT READY HERE WE GO!

1) If Graves is 'Graves, the Outlaw' why hasn't his ass been arrested yet?

2) Why isn't anyone arrested for their killing sprees? I can't even murder one person without the police coming after me.

3) How does Skarner hold items without destroying them in his giant pincer-hands?

4) If Lux's and Leona's ults hit in the same spot it should ignite the atmosphere and kill everything on the planet. Question mark.

5) Doesn't Vladimir's use of Transfusion on zombies/robots severely impact his health?

6) If Zilean hates armored bears so much, how come he didn't kill Voli when he was still a cub? You know, Terminator style? Except kinda humorous when Zilean floats naked into a biker bar, demands some tough guy's clothes, boots etc. and then kills them all with Time Bomb Rewind Time Bomb?

7) Has Malzahar ever been in one of those huge Fun House mirror rooms, gotten startled by his own reflection, and suppressed EVERYONE?

8) Has Talon ever missed catching his ult on the return and died?

9) Shyvana. Dragon Form.

...Ticklish?

10) IronStylus would you be a big pal and draw me testing question 9 thanks in advance

11) Irelia can lift stuff using her mind, such as heavy metal blades. Can't she stop projectiles that way? If she can, let's put some sunglasses on her.

12) Fizz is a slippery ****er. Has he ever slipped halfway through using Playful/Trickster and impaled himself?

13) Speaking of Fizz, he's carrying all those fish on him. Has he ever tripped and fallen, only to have the fish spill everywhere and then like a thousand sharks just tear him to pieces?

14) IronStylus could you also please draw number 13 tia

15) Has Nocturne ever crashed into a tree halfway through using his ult? I mean, at least nobody would see it 'cause that's gotta be god**** embarrassing.

16) How come Soraka only ever wishes for her allies to get healed? Why doesn't she just wish for victory? No, you know what? **** Soraka.

17) What do those belts on Caitlyn's legs even DO?

18) How many paper cuts does Twisted Fate get in an average game?

19) What would happen if Maokai threw a Sapling and it didn't explode? Would it take root and become another Maokai?

20) How come Gangplank uses his pistol in melee range sometimes? If he's got a shot loaded, why doesn't he just fire it at range? Wait, didn't I ask this one last time?

21) If Heimerdinger is so smart, how come he hasn't built himself a purpose?

22) Did you know I have a website now? It's for hosting opinions that are dumb and wrong. And threads http://www.crocout.com

Okay good luck have fun <3

(p.s. don't mind the ads on that site they're putting me through college)
We can actually test 15. We just need to put Maokai in between Noct and his target, which we will make Rene so that Rene can kill Noct if it is successful and call it self defence. We'll see if he runs into Mao or not. If we are successful, Noct will be a laughing stock forever as we have proof.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Dear god...
Toasting in an epic bread.