Champion Spotlight: Sivir, the Battle Mistress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxley

01-23-2012

This is actually a pretty good champion spotlight. I don't know about taking Trinity Force over Phantom Dancer, but everything else is pretty legit.

ReXtArr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

and when kennen spotlight, he only have a twisted treeline spotlight.....

Catmurderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Why... for a while I loved playing her by myself.

Hidden Sniper

01-23-2012

Btw, why 0 armor pen? Just because he's getting last whisper later? Imo having 30 armor pen makes her boomerang kill early on, not 15 more attack? :x

Epicn00b

01-23-2012

This video was clearly staged, from beginning to end.

DreXxiN

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
Btw, why 0 armor pen? Just because he's getting last whisper later? Imo having 30 armor pen makes her boomerang kill early on, not 15 more attack? :x
A shocking revelation to some, the game is a lot more about CS and taking objectives like towers moreso than killing people as efficiently as possible.

Gallow SinCrux

01-23-2012

Yet again, Phreak builds Trinity Force XD

Does he jungle Sivir too?

Nytehawk33

01-23-2012

They said they were gunna look into her and possibly nerf her. Why are they making a champion spotlight about her now?

Phreak

Shoutcaster

01-23-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

On rune/mastery rationale:

1. 15 AD vs 25 armor pen makes last hitting better, and with the later Last Whisper, the armor pen is less effective.

2. It can also be up to you. Havoc 1.5% bonus damage versus -6 armor (later: basically -3 once you have Last Whisper). Havoc is more late-game focused, while -6 armor is better early game. You might just prefer either one. And like with #1, I think minion damage is pretty underrated.

ICE Gang Kevren

01-23-2012

rofl triforce