Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NostalgicGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

The problem with TT.

Flash Exists.

Swiftcarp

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Chicks View Post
You want them to answer who, if no one plays TT?
I would rather them respond and confirm that they know about TT and are just blatantly ignoring it than nothing at all. So yes.

And, by the way, there are actually quite a few people who DO play TT. Just because there are few, if no tournaments of TT doesn't mean the playerbase thinks it's forgettable.

Champlord

01-23-2012

bump for justice

not having a draft mode would be acceptable if you could solo queue for ranked...but as it is, it is unacceptable

we want draft mode!

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Wasn't TT supposed to be a faster map than SR?

I would probably play it if that were true, but the two games I tried of it took longer than the standard SR game since you can just turtle in your base for ever.

Koldheartedjsp

01-23-2012

I am prepared to see this in our home forums later tonight

Swiftcarp

01-23-2012

Sidenote: I'm not letting this thread die until it's either closed or has a definitive red response. I'll bump this for days, weeks, even months if I have to. I hope that I've convinced some of you to continue to bump this thread as well.

For justice!

H1gh3rPr1m4t3

01-23-2012

Even if everything you asked gets implemented TT will still have the champion balancing problem, and that is unfixable while having three different modes, out of which one is on the throne for all the balance changes. EVEN with bans being available bottom line is - you cannot ban enough on TT.

Swiftcarp

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1gh3rPr1m4t3 View Post
Even if everything you asked gets implemented TT will still have the champion balancing problem, and that is unfixable while having three different modes, out of which one is on the throne for all the balance changes. EVEN with bans being available bottom line is - you cannot ban enough on TT.
6 champions is a lot. Trynd/singed/mundo/riven/lee sin/shaco. There, you've eliminated quite a few champions that cause problems on TT (all while not affecting SR, keep in mind). Will there still be some bull**** champions to choose from? Yes. Is it like that in SR (Or, so people will say, anyway)? Yes. Champ balance is impossible 100% of the time in every mode. This just helps balance it.

Thrackerzod

01-23-2012

I hope you get your changes, dude. TT has some ridiculous balance issues. Personally I'd just settle for the creep camps not being RNG based so you can actually have a consistent jungle route.

Slinkywheel

01-23-2012

I am a TT fan, and I have a friend that plays ONLY TT because he finds 3v3's more fun and easier.

He doesn't like getting ganked by 5 men, at least if it's only 3 it's easier... You know what I mean? XD