What should have happened to this picture

More time? 17 42.50%
should not have tried drawing? 2 5.00%
nothing i like it.keep up the work. 24 60.00%
try something different! 4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Lunar Revel Annie,tibbers & kog'maw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LisaTomato

01-22-2012

i put my heart into kog'maw lol i never really have luck but if i could have a little push or a little gesture of likeness to my picture it would be GREATLY appretiated! THANK YOU! i made it darker for a reason because with the pencil i had it was too light and also im not able to color im really sorry it is another disadvantage to this thanks for your time and consideration bye ^_^

Akiezruk

01-22-2012

It's pretty good for something only done in pencil, especially since you took a photo of it. If I may make a suggestion, digital drawing pads make excellent tools. You can find some online for decent prices.

Aimee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

I really like it. I wanted to poll but what I would say isn't up there. I think its drawn with much talent but some of your designs don't make sense path wise. It just bugs me that arm designs carry over onto chest designs ect. It's not bad just something I have OCD about.

Agulot

Senior Systems Administrator

01-23-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Nice work. I like that you took an old champ and added the current theme. keep it up.

aleecasan

01-23-2012

You were being a bit harsh on yourself with the poll :"( I think this is really nice and creative and would love to see it in color.

Ozimul

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Get a scanner so that we can see it better.
And maybe play with it in photoshop.

LisaTomato

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiezruk View Post
It's pretty good for something only done in pencil, especially since you took a photo of it. If I may make a suggestion, digital drawing pads make excellent tools. You can find some online for decent prices.
well i had use of one but it was taken away reason was stupid and yes they are wonderful

LisaTomato

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyEnvy View Post
I really like it. I wanted to poll but what I would say isn't up there. I think its drawn with much talent but some of your designs don't make sense path wise. It just bugs me that arm designs carry over onto chest designs ect. It's not bad just something I have OCD about.
yeah it would bug me too but if you think about it its possible i do like to make things simple and the design goes up over the arm to the chest but this one its two different designs sorry it was a nuisance.

Lehran Fye

01-23-2012

nice work

DiegoTomato

01-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1743379 a better version please