Tryndamere has been nerfed twice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviant

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
good thing he doesn't melt in team fights... oh wait
Good thing he can't Ult. Oh wait. If The ult did something else instead of giving him 5 seconds of unkillability, then I'd never have an issue with him. He is the only champion to date that can be built glass cannon, and still destroy. He doesn't have a counter in Items, Not even Thorn, because it doesn't save you if you are someone like Vayne, or Akali.

That and his Ult again saves his ass from Thorn, giving him 5 seconds immunity from his counter. What I'm proposing means that Tryn players have to pay attention to the CC going on, something like a Kat player watching it. Means they have to think, and plan, and actually consider the possibilities.

Vanderwoud

01-22-2012

Yeah, disabling a hard AD carry limiting their damage output and ability to heal through lifesteal is the best choice. Trynd is extremely overpowered in BLIND PICK 3s because people tend to pick a bunch of damage and not balance their team, and even if they do balance rarely do pubs coordinate their CC.

In 5s the chances are much higher of this happening as you have 4 other potential players to coordinate with. You stun trynd as renekton and hes got a wall at his back and your buddy vayne is supposed to stun him but doesnt and runs off to jerk off? It's fine, because theres a warwick. Warwick fail at ulting and is just jungling? That's ok, anivia is coming to help with her stun. She misses? No big deal, viktor has his aoe stun too.

Whereas in 3s its like...I stun trynd as renekton, vayne doesnt stun, warwick doesnt surpress, trynd kills our whole team. lol

Theres more room for failure in 5s if you have a team that is competent to help, as this is ultimately a team game. I will 1v1 trynd with most heroes and do ok in lane. especially with all the auto-attack trynds out there. Its just when he farms hard and late game people dont focus him down.

Best strategy during a trynd ult is to run away. NOT THE ENTIRE DURATION.

Most trynds will ult and begin attacking to lifesteal back up to full. Just leave. He will see his lifesteal target leaving and begin running as well, anticipate this, and when he begins turning chase again. This usually results in him attempting to spin away. Trynd ulting is your greatest chance to kill him beyond surprising him in the woods with low hp. Trynd players are4 countered by mobility as he is a melee hero as well. Janna vs Trynd....plz...trynd cant touch her.

Deviant Sandman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Change his ulti and there would be no complaints anymore. tryn is trash just like anyone who runs him

Boo

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviant View Post
He doesn't have a counter in Items
what am i reading.

tryn is not hard to deal with. he's literally on master yi level when it comes to counter difficulty. having the team co-ordination, comp, and build to stop him however, is rare in blind solo queue (which is why i think everyone assumes he's op to be honest, because he is a pub stomper).

202halffound

01-24-2012

Usually I just pick Jax. Problem solved.

But anyway, without picking a Trynd counter, what is the best way to defeat him? Say if I chose a champ like Talon. I dash to him and do my combo but he ults in the middle of my combo and negates most of it.

What do?

MrS8N

01-25-2012

His ult is extremely managable, predictable, counterable. It's his damage reduction + slow and his ability to spin through anything (while dealing big damage) that makes him broken. I would seriously be in favor of cutting his spin range in half while giving it half the CD. Or let stun interrupt it.

Undressed19

01-25-2012

He never got nerfed. He got buffed because his abilities no longer take away HP like they used to. Now they just take away his "rage." He is still OP.