Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Ppl Eatr

12-16-2011

Personally I'd argue that Singed be raised to lower t1. With Garrison//Ghost you can take turrets at will, even with a defender or two. Specifically I'm talking about AP stacking tank singed (RoA, RCS, FoN, RDC-- Game shouldnt last til RDC). His utility score also needs to be increased-- his ult allows him to be extremely mobile with a ranged slow. This is, of coarse, all personal opinion; but, I've found him to be such an excellent pick I ended up purchasing the Mad Chemist skin just because of how often I found myself playing him (and I'm not a big Singed player in SR).

Truth3w3

01-13-2012

I find Warwick to be a monster on Dominion. Decent damage output, can pwn someone on a point with his ult, is fast, and can scare low health people halfway across the map with his Blood Scent into not approaching points (or entire sections of the map). Oh, and his lifesteal is a gift that gives on giving. I generally get high kills, high deaths, and high cap amounts.

Instead of a 3/3/3/ I might suggest a 4/3/4 and bumping him from Tier 4 to Tier 3.

GrignardTS

01-13-2012

I'm sorry, but Orianna is a top tier defender when build carry CDR. Defiantly not bottom tier.

Add me and I'll show you.

urmamasllama

01-20-2012

yifan i'd like to ask your permission to use your system to make a tier list for dominatedominion.com
its the most objective way of judging champs right now but since you don't mantain as much anymore i'd like to pick it up from you

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
yifan i'd like to ask your permission to use your system to make a tier list for dominatedominion.com
its the most objective way of judging champs right now but since you don't mantain as much anymore i'd like to pick it up from you
He has already given me permission. He was going to run it, but I guess he got too busy. Ooooh well.

urmamasllama

01-20-2012

ill do it then im working on writing up my own list right now
it doesn't feel right to copy paste his so im starting fresh with his system
of course this will take a lot of tweaking to be where it needs to be