@Riot: Any news on Kayle?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Integralas

01-20-2012

That rework was actually a huge nerf - she lost the whole passive skill! And gaved her ****ty one: I mean how this 15% reduction is any good?
-You need to strike 5 times (!) in order to reach these 15%;
-Usually the most focused targets (ap/ad carries) dont have much resistance at all, so your passive is useless here.
-This passive may help a bit on tanky champs, but who are focusing them on teamfights? If you won the tf and clean up process starts, you are likely to kill them anyway. Again, useless passive.

Also her heal was nerfed hard too...

LateNightSalami

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutTenPandas View Post
Could I get a link to where Morello said that?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=17860458

Like I said, for better or worse all of the QQers are getting there wish. Only morello knows if she will even remain under the theme of a hybrid fighter type. Her flaming AOE sword might be gone...who knows.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-20-2012
1 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyto View Post
Kayle needs a full rework again -.- pretty sad the state they left her in
We actually agree. Classick and I are talking about the new skills and gameplay patterns we want to explore.

I agree we didn't go all-out here, partially due to some constraints we've solved on resources and organization. Kayle needs an overhaul.

Nullbringer

01-20-2012

Kayle reworked TWICE?

I'm not an old player, but I think this is the 1st champ that's actually getting a second rework.

Sex King Shaco

01-20-2012

Good to know you guys actually acknowledged it though. That's a good first step.

Killabeez

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We actually agree. Classick and I are talking about the new skills and gameplay patterns we want to explore.

I agree we didn't go all-out here, partially due to some constraints we've solved on resources and organization. Kayle needs an overhaul.
Thank god they arn't beating around the bush anymore.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-20-2012
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNightSalami View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=17860458

Like I said, for better or worse all of the QQers are getting there wish. Only morello knows if she will even remain under the theme of a hybrid fighter type. Her flaming AOE sword might be gone...who knows.
"The QQer's" is a like when you call someone with a differing political views hyperbolic things like terrorist or commy - demonizing people who think Kayle's kit isn't a a great design undermines your own arguments, not theirs.

Right now, I'd like to overhaul the entire kit.

xYol0swag420x

01-20-2012

Can you try and make her the fun 'build however you want' again instead of just 'you must ad carry'?

ThaggleS

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

Evelynn too, while you're at it. I dislike how I spent IP on the champ and RP on her skin only for you to literally make her unplayable to the point where I will be reported for playing her.

2Heavy GoLeafsGo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

i paly her in dominion as ad/as. rapes face. soooo, if you cant play her im sorry, you're just doing it wrong.

12345612 ... 27