Tryndamere has been nerfed twice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youngsimplenaive

01-20-2012

Stop complaining about him pls. If u still get raped, that means u suck really hard.

youngsimplenaive

01-20-2012

just want to see some new topics in this forum

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

unless you have another account you havnt vs'ed a trynd that was fully runed due to the fact your only lvl 13. and he has his pro's and cons just like every champion, ill admit i think of him towards the op side, due to the fact all his ability give him the option of non-stop pushing, overextending and never getting punished for it. I like to play udyr and i dont lose alot to trynd on top but there are some very good trynd players that know how to play him and understand him to the point i get destroyed.

but by you saying just because you lose to him your bad, your basically saying if you lose to any champion your bad because in a way your saying trynd isnt equal compared to the other champions so losing to him is worse the losing to another champion which is not true.

Invis Phoenix

Senior Recruiter

01-20-2012

Untill his free crit is nerfed hell be op, of course thats not the only thing wrong with him. Doing dragon at absurdly low levels solo, pushing non stop with no fear of getting punished, CD on the dash reduced with crit and his super high stats.

MscleBobBufPants

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
Untill his free crit is nerfed hell be op, of course thats not the only thing wrong with him. Doing dragon at absurdly low levels solo, pushing non stop with no fear of getting punished, CD on the dash reduced with crit and his super high stats.
You have to remember that twisted tree lines is not the only map trynd is played on. If he gets all those things nerfed he would be so useless in summoners rift.

trickmcg

01-21-2012

I solo top as Cass and trynd has never giving me a problem ... expect maybe when he hits lvl 6 but thats why I have ignite!

Reagl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2012

The problem is that Tryn's kit is just simply to powerful against less people. In a game of 3v3 where most characters only have 1 form of CC, Tryn's ult can easily evade essentially 5 seconds of death that would've been caused by pure CC. The latest nerfs do almost nothing to Tryn -- the closest thing is they reduce the time that it takes to start dropping his Fury to 5 seconds from 8, but that still doesn't matter if you are spinning away from everything and over any wall in range within getting CCed. His passive is still strong (35% crit free + PD makes him impossible to fight because he constantly crits) and the only counter would be to play blind pick and specifically counter him every time.

I0N

01-21-2012

i support the nerf of tryndamere he was a tad bit op to begin with

Eviant

01-21-2012

The issues aren't with the rest of his kit, it's with his Ult. This is the whole reason he wins, is the fact that he ults and lives for 5 seconds. **** the fact that he can push, **** the fact that he has one of the highest sustains in the game, and **** the fact that he hits hard.

His ult needs to be countered by something outside of Ignite. Silencing, stunning, or otherwise incapacitating his abilities should also remove the opportunity for his ult. This would give people the ability to stop his ult, and give the Tryn players a chance to improve on themselves, by learning how their enemies fight, and learning to ult before the CC.

Boo

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviant View Post
The issues aren't with the rest of his kit, it's with his Ult. This is the whole reason he wins, is the fact that he ults and lives for 5 seconds. **** the fact that he can push, **** the fact that he has one of the highest sustains in the game, and **** the fact that he hits hard.

His ult needs to be countered by something outside of Ignite. Silencing, stunning, or otherwise incapacitating his abilities should also remove the opportunity for his ult. This would give people the ability to stop his ult, and give the Tryn players a chance to improve on themselves, by learning how their enemies fight, and learning to ult before the CC.
good thing he doesn't melt in team fights... oh wait