Who can join my NBB (Never Been Banned) club.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Swole

01-18-2012

never been banged club.

Tømøya

01-18-2012

I haven't been tainted yet, but I still get report threats every single day from raging arrogant kids that act like their life hinges on every single win, so I'm sure I will get hit sooner or later given the broken nature of the Tribunal. It's sad how people breaking the code themselves, on several aspects(not just 1), want you to be the one reported just because they don't like you and/or blame you for the loss, even though you aren't breaking the code at all. Just last game I had 2 ragers, both insulting me as if it the lose was even my fault,(When they insisted we target the 200+armor/resist tank before the <100 armor/resist healer) insisted that I be the one reported. I doubt they even read the code. If I'm not good enough for you... too bad, you rolled random, not ranked.

People try to abuse this system every single day with bogus reports, and I hope Riot doesn't fall for it. The day I get wrongfully suspended will also likely be the day I start putting my money towards the Old Republic box and monthlys instead of more League skins. ATM I'm too crack addicted to League to go get that. But if I ever get a BS "You been banned for 7 days" or such message when I try to log on one morning... I will likely go just get Old Republic and not come back. I really dislike companies piss ing on me for no logical reason.(Which Blizzard did repeatedly too) But I think I'm at 4 months or so and it hasn't happened yet. Report abusers haven't gotten me yet.

TheFirstOne

01-18-2012

5k games never banned

Trace Legacy

01-18-2012

2000+ games so far,

Not even a warning

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

I have over 1600 games played and never been banned.

EBartleby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

3k games, still ok. Although I HAVE RAGED a lot in the past, I hope my current efforts will keep me out of the Tribunal. I have been rage-free for some months now.

If it turns out to be insufficient, then I will take my ban like a responsible man, and strive to make my next streak rage-free.

I'm an ex-rager, and I take responsibility for my past, while striving (successfully, I think.) to be a better player and human being.

Cheers to all those who are willing to improve and be civil. We are all brothers as far as I am concerned.

Ironzergling

01-18-2012

120 so wins, never banned

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

01-18-2012
1 of 10 Riot Posts

When Player Support gives you stuff, you get banned for 5 minutes. This is just so that you can't be editing your stuff while PS is, which could lead to wonkiness.

So, alas, I have been banned many times.

Erekai

01-18-2012

It's not hard to not get banned/suspended. Just don't rage and call other people names. Also don't leave games.

Pretty simple if you ask me. The people getting banned are the people that deserve it.

Sock Tease

01-18-2012

1300 wins never been banned