Possible Elo Hell solution?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rythoka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Pretty simple solution.

Give reports that happen in ranked queue priority, especially at lower Elo.

If someone is legitimately trolling, they are banned from Ranked queue for a certain amount of time.

3 Bans == Permaban from ranked.

Why is there not a system in place like this? Also, I'm open to opinions of other people on how this system could be made more... robust.

maqael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Tribunal.

It works like this.

sneakyturtlepoo

01-18-2012

you should also duo que... it really helps

Don Ring

01-18-2012

Tribunal

thundercatz hooo

01-28-2012

the best way to get out of elo hell is to get pro at jungling. im in real elo hell (900's) and ive started jungling with fiddle every game. won 3 in a row and lost 1, then won 3 more. Pro jungle is the only solo way out of elo hell

current win streak http://tinypic.com/r/w168eh/5 elo now 1052

Arrix

01-28-2012

^^^ youre telling us how to get out of elo hell when youve played 7 games. im sorry it doesnt work like that....

but srsly duo que with a jungler + ap mid/solo top OR duo que bot lane

timing ganks/kills on skype, vent, w/e makes for very easy kills

thundercatz hooo

01-29-2012

im just sayin im off to a good start, and a good jungler can turn a whole game around, even with those feeder teams/afkers

parnellyx

01-29-2012

Jungle. Good Ganks. Ward. Counter Jungle and make it a 5v4. Buff Control. Dragon Control. I went from 800 to 1200 in no problem(Still CliminG)

Mofox Firezilla

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythoka View Post
Pretty simple solution.

Give reports that happen in ranked queue priority, especially at lower Elo.

If someone is legitimately trolling, they are banned from Ranked queue for a certain amount of time.

3 Bans == Permaban from ranked.

Why is there not a system in place like this? Also, I'm open to opinions of other people on how this system could be made more... robust.
that would be so relentless... i like it

shadowgift

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercatz hooo View Post
the best way to get out of elo hell is to get pro at jungling. im in real elo hell (900's) and ive started jungling with fiddle every game. won 3 in a row and lost 1, then won 3 more. Pro jungle is the only solo way out of elo hell
i won my 5 first games as xin zhao jungle... and now, im 8-15 with him.
i have a lot of win streak with graves and garen. but, i still loose a lot of game. wait a bit and your loosing streak will come like for everyone