League of Legends World Tour - Taiwan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIodia

01-17-2012

lol, look at the first picture...

mp3
mp4
mp5! ...

hahah

Kreshno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Taiwan FTW

kcjf

01-17-2012

Beautiful Taiwan FTW!

Grimmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Nice pics

Kreshno

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posioned Ruby View Post
中国第一

台湾垃圾
Garbage? Everyone knows china is a communist country, and EVERYONE in the world also knows stuff made in china is like, same with the people there. All made in china quality, and we all know what that means.

Kreshno

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapletune View Post
Translating it for everyone:

" China number one. Taiwan trash. "

please ban this fool. kthx
That's the pure demonstration of racism, hence their chinese governent still want our country to be part of theirs.

Kreshno

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulyFruit View Post
But.......

Tawain is all fking trashes and *****s

While China is one of the leading world power right now, where is tawain? Oh, left in the dust

GG yo n00bs.
Try talking like this 10 years ago, it's because china was a piece of mainly undeveloped continent for almost forever. The only flourishing cities back then were beijing and shanghai, with more than half of the country without even common cleaning facilities in their own home. That's what you called in power, cuz your pathetic govenment only knows how to invest in military and treats the people like expendables. And got 600 missiles aimed at Taiwan if Taiwan called independence, even though we already are.*cough Taiwan-vote for govement>china-cannot vote for govenment

Nimhain

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaspingTruth View Post
ATTN RIOT

There is a BIG F'ING ISLAND IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE COMMONLY KNOWN AS AUSTRALIA. We are part of this area fat americans and everybody else call 'the world' and believe it or not, this island is inhabited.

I hope that this reminder was not necessary for your WORLD tour and that WE ARE NOT NEGLECTED YET AGAIN.

- An Australian
While I'm an Australian and agree that it would be cool if the Tour couldcome here. I don't think this was the way to get Riot's attention.

JulyFruit

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcadiac View Post
Try talking like this 10 years ago, it's because china was a peice of mainly undeveloped continent for almost forever. The only flourishing cities back then were beijing and shanghai, with more than half of the country without even common cleaning facilities in their own home. That's what you called in power, cuz you govenment only knows how to invest in military and treats the people like expendables.
And China became powerful, while Tawain got ****ed it up with its ****ty government. The parliament of tawain is a joke.

Kyonyuu

01-17-2012

mp3..
mp4..
MP5!!!

i wonder what that store sells, maybe the next time i visit taiwan i need to look up that store and buy me a Heckler & Koch MP5!