Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptoreyes

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favee View Post
Here. Armor.
If Riot had any sense they would make this skin the default and make the original skin to be bought with RP. Call her "warm weather" or "beach" and sell it as a skin.

Joruri

01-17-2012

Quote:
Here. Armor.
SURPRISE

You can still tell it's a woman!

Timberwind

01-17-2012

Shamel3ss bump for this thread, i myself was frowning about how our Ice-queen Boar rider had less clothes than Miss Fortune. I like the female accents on some characters (leona-Karma-Akali {crimson/stinger}) And not the outright, Here is my junk of say... Katarina/MF/Sivir. Any time I play a game with eve/Kat/Sivir my GF comments about the fact that they are "Booby girls", and it gets frustrating.

Timberwind

01-17-2012

Quote:
Here. Armor.
Oh wow, I love that! SOOO GOOOD

Myhe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagioned View Post
You realize almost all of the males that are showing stomach have six packs and uber muscles, right? I'm not going to count males from species that look nothing like humans for obvious reasons. So why don't you complain next time a male character isn't a fatass? It alienates all fatasses that can't stand looking at these muscular men.

Gragas

Aphora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

i do agree with OP on the armor part, but as for the feminine figure i will say this, i am an active athlete and have seen many female athletes and they still have their hourglass figures despite running around 10 miles everyday. another thing is that the hourglass figure is honestly considered the best shape for survival

Raptoreyes

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphorismo View Post
i do agree with OP on the armor part, but as for the feminine figure i will say this, i am an active athlete and have seen many female athletes and they still have their hourglass figures despite running around 10 miles everyday. another thing is that the hourglass figure is honestly considered the best shape for survival

THIS!!!!

Despite all the technology that shields us from the harsh realities of nature. People who maintain figures good for survival look pretty sexy. That means their is something more then culture in the barbie dolls with the long muscular legs and large mamree glands that are great at attracting a defender. The line between beauty and survival is a very thin one as beauty traits ARE survival traits by and large over most cultures most of the time. While fashion rarely but spectacularly may occasionally dictate otherwise.

Human bodies are not all judged the same way. Human males are judged by preformance in the here and now as being a male tends to be an enterprise that rewards short term thinking compared to being a female. Everything about male desireablity is about relaized potential. The record setting athlete, the strongest, the fastest the most brutal or the most verbally astute, intelligent and preferably all those traits in one body if the male characters in romance novels are any guide.

Female beauty is about potential fitness passed on to offspring not fitness in the here and now. (this is why extreme upper body strength is not a desired trait for men while it can sometimes be for women). Fitness vs the constant chronic onrush of parasites(face and body symmetry), resistance to disease, endurance over time, flexibility (displayed in the form of erotic dancing). Female beauty is about looking great despite the many thousands of thing nature naturally does to make one look worn and ugly. Humans however don't really judge female fitness in the same way as female fitness in the form of beauty tends to reward to primitive pleasure centers in the human brain and is rarely if ever come to by a meticulous rational thought process by most non-scientists. So female beauty tends to look absurd when one does not know the real purpose of each trait men (and more manish women) find so sexy.

This is why the female mind is more generalized and the male mind is more specialized. While female beauty is based on the most average faces while male desirableness based on the most extreme feats of realized potential under highly competitive conditions.

Let the more animal (hard wired) parts of human nature enjoy themselves, so long as the violent impulses are rigorously suppressed and are given useful outlet in more peaceful ways. Stop critizising men for desiring what men desire and that is women clad in a way that suggests that they are read for procreation.... because female beauty is all about a stable future in the absence of conscious scientific knowledge about human fitness under many types of natural pressure.

The research scientist who had the sexual responses part of his brain damaged by a bullet through the head might end up wanting the same sort of women as a cave man at the dawn of humanity but for very different conscious reasons. The scientist might know why different aspects of female beauty contribute to child survival and try to gain a good understanding of which words and which actions in which order promote a positive reaction from the desirable female. A cave man might only know which females create strong enough emotional responses in him, for which he might risk death competing with other males over the same attractive women.

PF Ezreal

01-20-2012

Not female but.

If you're going to "idealize" champs...

why the hell did you put a 500+ pound sumo wrestling barrel-thrower in to the game (Gragas).

Erebos

01-20-2012

As a MMORPG player, i feel your pain.

But guess what, there the people can decide how their characters look, and all the people, doesn't care if male or female, create perfect models.

Riot just has to deliver what people want, since they want to sell a product.

And as long as people watch the half day TV and get their brain washed, and fall for the modern beauty imagination, Riot can't do much.

/E:

No guys, super big breasts, causing you backpain already with age 20-25, aren't best for survival.

Sharpies

02-02-2012

What the **** is this gay ****?