@Morello/Classick: Regarding the Mundo buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

01-17-2012

First of all, I'm very grateful for the Mundo buffs this patch. /highfive

I do have a question, though: I recall Morello say that there were some "crazy things with lots of risk and lots of potential" planned for Mundo, and I just wanted to ask if those are also still happening or if you guys have reverted to buffing him the old-fashioned way by tweaking his numbers.

Once again, thanks a lot for the Mundo buffs this patch, they're greatly appreciated.

Duke Br0heimer

01-17-2012

bump

Jesus this forum is moving fast.

Hytf1

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVeonneth View Post
Mundo remake is still in our backlog. We were just planning out today when we'd get to him (he's not up next). There are a few issues we'd like to address before hitting up Mundo. The minor buffs are here to help in the interim.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...12494#19812494

/thread

Duke Br0heimer

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytf1 View Post
Thanks bro.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-17-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We're still discussing - we have ideas ranging from crazy (one I like a lot, but needs some testing) to more conservative. Mundo's needed the help for a long time, so we thought some interim numbers tweaks would be better than nothing while we work on a more complete fix.

Hytf1

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We're still discussing - we have ideas ranging from crazy (one I like a lot, but needs some testing) to more conservative. Mundo's needed the help for a long time, so we thought some interim numbers tweaks would be better than nothing while we work on a more complete fix.
*troll mode on* Soooo are you gonna write ninja'd or something? *troll mode off*

Admonished

01-17-2012

That Burning Agony buff.....FINALLY I CAN LEVEL IT

Duke Br0heimer

01-17-2012

Quote:
Sounds good, I'm interested to see what you guys are gonna cook up for him.

Thanks for the reply.

Aengil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Thanks for the update! I want to see Mundo go where Mundo pleases.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytf1 View Post
*troll mode on* Soooo are you gonna write ninja'd or something? *troll mode off*
That's not trolling -it would be funny if it were- you're just being obnoxious.