The Art of Revelry Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Wow so Argentina and Chile are allowed to participate the contest but Brazil is not? Do someone care to explain me the reason for that?

The Razza

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artico View Post
Wow so Argentina and Chile are allowed to participate the contest but Brazil is not? Do someone care to explain me the reason for that?
Legal systems =/ or some law (not a professional don't go by my word=S)

Labcown

01-16-2012

I have a plan involving a submission using a possibly questionable medium....... If my medium involved Street Art, would it still be considered for the contest?

Athaern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

conflicting with exam week ... :/

Kingtutsrightnut

01-16-2012

AWESOME! I love these kind of things. Fan art FTW!

Polonx

01-16-2012

And what happens with the people from South America??? Can they enter and win?

Artico

01-16-2012

I got really excited before reading the rules... **** these "Legal systems". I hope Riot sets another contest worth RP so everyone can participate, regardless of the country or state they live in.

Doctor G Spot

01-16-2012

So if i put the white cloud thingy (from banshee's veil) around a character would that count as an item out of the shop?

MrTryHard Bro

01-16-2012

Yet again lack of respect for the province of Quebec from your sponsors. We never, NEVER have any rights to participate in tournaments, contests or any other stuff. This is frustrating, only because your sponsors can't respect a law that :

- Assure the contest is valid
- Assure the prize/rules are respected
- Assure any other kind of "uncontrollable" mistakes does not penalize the participants.

Seriously change sponsors or something, because:

- You are unable to provide Pre-Paid cards at Best Buy
- You are unable to provide Pre-Paid cards in any other Quebec located stores
- You are unable to provide entertainement (tournament/contest) to people from Quebec and other affected states/province/countries

If a single law scares the **** of your sponsors, then change them, because they either direspect us Summoners, or you, Rioters.

No regards,
trIAlexCS

Teok

01-16-2012

good panama is not include -.- so dissapointed WHY RIOT WHY