Appear offline or Invisibility option? :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limper

01-15-2012

I would LOVE this function.

Jsoon

01-15-2012

Jsoon

01-16-2012

bump

Jsoon

01-16-2012

bump

Jsoon

01-16-2012

bump

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

01-16-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey everyone,

I realize that appearing offline (along with other ways to manage your presence and notifications) has been the topic of many requests. This is not a promise of any sort of action, but I'll get some dialogue going to see if this is something we may want to visit. Thank you all for your feedback!

ElMexicant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

I think it'd be a cool thing to have. When you invite people in premades it doesn't matter if they are "away" or not, it still lets you invite them.

HanSoloQueue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBahamut View Post
Hey everyone,

I realize that appearing offline (along with other ways to manage your presence and notifications) has been the topic of many requests. This is not a promise of any sort of action, but I'll get some dialogue going to see if this is something we may want to visit. Thank you all for your feedback!
Nice avatar!

Lyanna Stark

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotbahamut View Post
hey everyone,

i realize that appearing offline (along with other ways to manage your presence and notifications) has been the topic of many requests. This is not a promise of any sort of action, but i'll get some dialogue going to see if this is something we may want to visit. Thank you all for your feedback!
<3

<3 <3 <3 <3

chessythief

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBahamut View Post
Hey everyone,

I like you sir.